Back from a long break, starting over and looking for a discord

As the title says, I'm back from a long break, I barely know what's going on in the game so I just abandoned my lvl 85 account with the rebels squad (the old, old rebels squad hahaha) and started a new one. I'm going to stay at level 27 for the first time because I really don't want to be top 500 again so if someone can add me and invite me to their guild to help me grow faster I will appreciate it a lot.

Here is my ally code: 567-932-965

Replies

• By the way, my discord is lSporky #1167 if someone wants to talk about it
  • Stop before it doesnt hurt. Trust me you'll be better off not even starting this utterly useless crap.
  • Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Stop before it doesnt hurt. Trust me you'll be better off not even starting this utterly useless crap.

Hahaha I know how bad the game is but there isn't really another star wars game with this much content so I don't have an option
  • J0hnMurphy wrote: »
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Stop before it doesnt hurt. Trust me you'll be better off not even starting this utterly useless crap.

Hahaha I know how bad the game is but there isn't really another star wars game with this much content so I don't have an option

They just made it only enjoyable for people with money in the end game..... this game is gasping for its last dying breath...
  • FartBossk wrote: »
    J0hnMurphy wrote: »
    Intrapidoo wrote: »

They just made it only enjoyable for people with money in the end game..... this game is gasping for its last dying breath...

**** it sounds like they wanna end the game with the skywalkers story