New Content Please!

Hi CG, can we please get new content?! When I say new content I mean new game modes that are completely different from what we already have in-game. There are so many good suggestions in the forums, can you please pick one of them and make it happen in a timely manner?

If you don't want to add additional content, just take away one of the modes we have already been playing since the beginning of the game and replace it with something completely different. For instance, Galactic War. Main focus should be something that is fun, F2P friendly, let's us utilized a wide range of characters, and again is something completely different than what is already in the game.

Grand Arena is the only thing that's keeping me from quitting the game.

On a side note, it's disappointing to me that we haven't heard more from the new senior producer. I really want to love this game, but with every update you are making it harder to do so.

Respectfully,

Concerned SWGOH Player
“You must unlearn what you have learned.” - Yoda

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I truly do not understand why people expect frequent wholly new game modes in their games. What games actually work like that? I have only played games that, if they get updates at all, those updates are just more of the same, not something completely different.
  • Marvel Future Fight is a great example. But I'm not comparing SWGOH to that. It's just an example of a game where developers are keeping game content fresh and exciting to play.
    “You must unlearn what you have learned.” - Yoda
  • Liath wrote: »
    I truly do not understand why people expect frequent wholly new game modes in their games. What games actually work like that? I have only played games that, if they get updates at all, those updates are just more of the same, not something completely different.

You must lead a boring life if your happy with the current situation
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Puddleduck wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

You must lead a boring life if your happy with the current situation

That’s a very confusing statement. Wouldn’t the person who relies on this game entirely for his entertainment be the one whose life is likely boring otherwise?

If I get bored with this game I just go do something else for a while. I don’t expect one game to fulfill all my wants in life.