fix this

absolutely not ok gerting mk4 cabantis for geo tb rewards what a joke. im allready peaved relics just half lifed the game

Replies

• Lol. You made your topic the same as mine and it’s about the same thing. Classic. I got BlasTech (which I have 1100 of) as a reward in mine too, it’s not like we got 1 star in it, we got 17.... Such a slap in the face
  • Its freaking junk gear. They will either give you some junk or just remove the gear completely and give you nothing in exchange to stop yo uth r complaining.. you got your get and get2. You got your g12 gear, why are you acting like you got slapped in the face with all those rewards and a few pieces of junk.
  • Its gear you get extra for free that you didnt do anything extra for. This wont be changed cause there isnt anything to fix. You got what you wanted and you got junk pieces as well.

"I just got a thousand dollar bill sent to me.. with a few pennies with jt.. how dare they send me the few pennies, pennies are worthless never send me pennies again.."

They wont replace the pennies with dollars they will just remove the pennies entirely If they change anything at all.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    cpswwtbua11y.png

Here is your fix
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Would love to get a fix for my vulture droid ^^
    Broken since release.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    cpswwtbua11y.png

Here is your fix

What the heck is up with your crystals?!?!

• Ultra wrote: »
    cpswwtbua11y.png

Here is your fix
    hjor41euulvz.png

Those crystals
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/