extreme lag - unbearable to play

i've been trying different routers and even different ISPs with services from 20Mbps to 150Mbps but nothing seems to solve the extreme lag on all nodes of the game. so... i'm wondering if this is intentional so we can't access much the normal nodes during the bonus rewards event, or will this continue horrible after the event?

Replies

• Options
    I believe lags started after last update. Atleast for me. Character menu is insane, getting bronzium takes 30seconds and yesterday had horrible lag after simulating nodes.
  • Buffbeardo
    253 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I agree except I don’t find it unbearable. Lol. Still playing, just annoyed. Very noticeable lag since last update, especially when simulating normal nodes.
  • Options
    Shamanas wrote: »
    I believe lags started after last update. Atleast for me. Character menu is insane, getting bronzium takes 30seconds and yesterday had horrible lag after simulating nodes.

yes, it started after the update, but today it's insane, i'm getting about 30sec in almost every action.
  • Options
    Yeah, the game is lagged a lot since last update
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>