How do you beat Geos?

13Next

Replies

• Jedi Revan team, GR team with Padmé lead, Darth Revan Team, any number of sith/empire teams with Traya,Emperor or Vader lead, Separatists with Nute lead.

Either teams with concetrated firepower or widespread damage can deal with them.
  • I've had success with my Palpatine team ... Palpatine, Vader, Maul, Badstilla, Thrawn. Mod for speed and potency on Palpatine and badstilla, speed and crit chance on the rest. Keep them stunned with Palpatine's first special and debuffed with badstilla, while thrawn uses his fracture on spy, brood alpha, or the summonable. Vader and Maul inflicts the damage.
  • I just took out a g12 geo team as if it were nothing with GG. Not sure why, but it's not listed as a counter even though it clearly is.
  • Really? I've never lost to them, and I can't say my squad is all that top-tier. zzEP, Vader, zThrawn, 6* zSion, 5* zNihilus. Beat them every time. Kit knowledge helps only a little, I have a loose sense, but have never lost to one of these. Fracture and stuns help, Vader's AOE, Sion's AOE, big hits, and of course Annihilate is great.
  • Pretty good for a 63k Jawa team
    eavgbzta7a03.png
    379sov349gsr.png
    652q1d2xexq3.png
    d51c3x08iv18.png
    eavgbzta7a03.png
    379sov349gsr.png
    652q1d2xexq3.png
    d51c3x08iv18.png

Yeah they "work", but 52 is not a score most ppl strive for.

That said, it's far better than a loss. Or if you can't spare another team and just need something reliable, then by all means, jawas can be the answer temporarily. But I would suggest investing elsewhere long term.
    eavgbzta7a03.png
    379sov349gsr.png
    652q1d2xexq3.png
    d51c3x08iv18.png

My rubbish Triumvirate eat Geos alive. I don’t waste my time gearing useless squads.
  • Lachie_1 wrote: »
    Sounds like your Jawas can beat everything @Mephisto_style . Put them in Squad Arena

Best I got mc39nyz0fczh.png

ijavk4sosdi8.png

Best I got with my clones.
  • Lachie_1 wrote: »
    Lachie_1 wrote: »
    Sounds like your Jawas can beat everything @Mephisto_style . Put them in Squad Arena

Best I got mc39nyz0fczh.png

ijavk4sosdi8.png

Best I got with my clones.

Yeah, if Jawa team is gonna beat clones at that level they gotta go relic and drop Datcha or Jawa for HK47, with HK being very fast. I'd recommend dropping Jawa actually because the ability block on Rex would stop the tenacity up, allowing TDs to build up
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Pretty good for a 63k Jawa team
    eavgbzta7a03.png
    379sov349gsr.png
    652q1d2xexq3.png
    d51c3x08iv18.png

That said, it's far better than a loss. Or if you can't spare another team and just need something reliable, then by all means, jawas can be the answer temporarily. But I would suggest investing elsewhere long term.

I'm really not finding to have to invest much in them while I am working up my Triumvirate (currently at 43K). I had Jawas from the CD mod battle days at 50 k, and most of my efforts in them now is just modding to be more surviveabe.

In the end though, it is a bit humorously nostalgic that a Jawa team can now have use against 3-6 teams. They work really well against average EP teams too. I am only 2.45 million GP, but the Jawas are helping me reach Kyber by the end of this GAC.
  • I can't even farm them the RNG is such trash. I'm not wasting crystals on it. But the RNG is trash. I let my cantina shards build up and when I use them it's a complete waste of time I never get the brood. Just **** gear
  • joelgs23 wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Put Traya and Sion in against them and just wait.

Don’t have Treya, not even sure how to get Treya... :(

Well if u cant do HSTR then u really need to change guilds
  • Discord counter bot is usually helpful
  • Discord counter bot is usually helpful

Really really helpful
  • This was today though. If only my opponent had my 63 k GP Jawa team. My 63 GP Jawa team make mince meat out of 80 k GP Geo teams.
    k0lb76ffnxwx.png
  • I used a G12.5 Nest, G13 R2 Maurauder with masters training today. 2 more cannon fodder for opening volley.

What I had left In GAC.

• This was today though. If only my opponent had my 63 k GP Jawa team. My 63 GP Jawa team make mince meat out of 80 k GP Geo teams.
    k0lb76ffnxwx.png

Aye, but once you get to higher divisions everyones gonna know how to easily kill a Geo team for easy banners. At that point you start moving them to offense because they have so much healing they can crush pretty much every non-meta team (including NS) for 60 banners.
  • Whale hard.
  • Whale hard.

Me? I spent $60 3 years ago, quit for 2, not a dime since. Same account. My account is the anti-whale. Gimped with 2 years behind on a server
  • Nest can solo geos

Anecdotally, my g12 Nest with 150%+ Tenacity was unable to defeat a team of g10 average geos. (FYI, I don't run support with my Nest yet.)
  • I could beat that team with my 63000 GP Jawas.

They also just crushed a Phoenix team. Everyone that is ignoring Jawas right now is missing out. I'm probably going to drop Datcha or Jawa for HK47's tenacity down.

Jawas for the win
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Pretty good for a 63k Jawa team
    eavgbzta7a03.png
    379sov349gsr.png
    652q1d2xexq3.png
    d51c3x08iv18.png

I'd be happy with that I mostly get 40-57. Best I got was 60.
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • You tried pretty much every team but the right ones. Use traya, you can use just the triumvirate or even just traya and Sion (read traya's lead). If they're weak, you can also try your luck with jawas (read jawa scavenger's kit).
  • I've got 55-56 with Nightsisters in the 4 matches I used them. I don't have Traya yet, so not an option
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
This discussion has been closed.