Grand Arena Progress Lost Since Current Set of Rounds Started

SilverbackMM
260 posts Member
edited September 2019
First of all I’ve tried every type of bug report/help menu etc. and can’t post to Bug Reports or Bug Whatever on here.

Before this last set of Grand Arena rounds started I was Chromium and had many more Feats done. Now I’m Bronzium and my Feats reset. No one has done anything about this through various avenues I’ve tried so at this point I’m not expecting much but to report the bug so maybe it prevents loss for others.

There was an announcement about a mistake at the previous launch of the current set of GA rounds where CG apologized and maybe issued a reward for the inconvenience of making us wait longer for the next round to start.

Maybe my issue is somehow related to that.

Replies

• There was an announcement about a mistake at the previous launch of the current set of GA rounds where CG apologized and maybe issued a reward for the inconvenience of making us wait longer for the next round to start.

Maybe my issue is somehow related to that.

Are you sure about this? I don't seem to remember there being any delay between the last two GAs.

The current GA is the third during this GAC. Did you participate in the first two GAs?

Just to make sure:
    You do realise, that your progress resets after every full GAC, right? During the first GA of every GAC all participants start out in Carbonite league.