Padme squad courage dispelled by relic 7 GG squad.

Prev1
Has anyone else fought a relic 7 GG squad with padme?
Team comp: GG zz relic 7 lead, b1 z relic 5 , b2 z relic 3 , wat g11 z , magna relic 4.

I fought this team with my strong padme team , but my courage kept getting wiped. Not sure if I'm missing something here , because courage shouldnt go away.

Replies

• Xgoosx
    41 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Perhaps I'm just a dummy. If anyone can throw me a bone I'd appreciate it.
  • Sion also does it
  • Well I'll dispell debuffs, gain courage and before I can utilize the built up courage, it's gone. With buff block from b2.
  • If the opponent eats through bonus protection, does courage go away? Only thing I can think of.
  • Normal dispell shouldnt do anything to courage. Never has before. I typically wipe GG teams with ease , but this being a relic 7 GG , the damage output eating through bonus protection could be a reason I suppose
  • Xgoosx
    41 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Plus, courage isnt a buff. so dispell shouldnt come into play.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Bonus protection is a buff it can be dispelled or prevented.

Most likely it was prevented by b2 immunity... or dispelled by b2 special... or gg r7 eliminated the protection through damage...

All of which cause you to never even get any courage...
  • were you countering with low courage maybe? also yea, courage shouldnt go away
  • Xgoosx
    41 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I'll have to pay more attention next time I attack that team in arena. Not sure about counters on all my toons. I know jka wasnt countering with low courage, but he didnt build up any at all besides the first dispell by padme, then GG team went on a run and jka courage was gone.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    @Xgoosx well then it's a bug because my protection up on my new padme team is CONSTANTLY getting dispelled by b2 and sion... so often I just thought it was wai...

Looks like your right it says cant be dispelled but it 100% can be dispelled and does get dispelled frequently.

I think they messed up on the description and wrote it wrong ... courage (after bonus protection is turned into courage can not be dispelled or prevented)

The bonus protection says it cant be dispelled but it does get dispelled frequently.

Is this a known bug with padme?
    @Kyno
  • Nadebotfm
    546 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    @BobcatSkywalker can you record next battle and review it? i dont face any Sions in arena or b2 really. But hoping its not a bug for GAC
  • Mine was arena . Relic 7 gg can make top 10 now easily . My understanding is that once padme dispells...Grant's protection up, galactic republic bonus protection cant be dispelled and they cant get debuffed.
  • Or that's how its suppose to be I thought
  • @Xgoosx okay no. The only protection up that cant be dispelled is the protection up you get from out of turn attacks
  • Yeah that's what I meant.
  • but back to you original thing. Courage def got be dispelled
  • But with that protection, they should still gain courage and it shouldnt go away
  • well yea thats the thing, as long as they are flipping the prot up to courage then the courage shouldnt go away unless you are countering with 5 stacks and dont realise it??
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Ya sure i can send pics but its pointless...
    plus I realized padme gives more than one kind of bonus protection and only the protection through assists cant be dispelled.

All other bonus protections can be dispelled. Sion doesn't assist out of turn so there's nothing on padme or the whole galactic republic team that cant be dispelled.
  • Ya sure i can send pics but its pointless...
    plus I realized padme gives more than one kind of bonus protection and only the protection through assists cant be dispelled.

All other bonus protections can be dispelled. Sion doesn't assist out of turn so there's nothing on padme or that galactic republic team that cant be dispelled.

courage cant be dispelled
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm like 3 for 50 or 100 in arena last few weeks since focusing on padme got her double zeta and geared up now, put my best mods on her and team... cant beat anything except a dr team, even then they win like 80% of the battles... slow padme fast padme nothing matters they just mark or fracture her or anakin and then the teams is done...
  • I'm like 3 for 50 or 100 in arena last few weeks since focusing on padme got her double zeta and geared up now, put my best mods on her and team... cant beat anything except a dr team, even then they win like 80% of the battles... slow padme fast padme nothing matters they just mark or fracture her or anakin and then the teams is done...

Whats your swgoh.gg account? I do really well. Easily get to top 50 everyday in a 2015 shard hwrd4r066p56.png

• @BobcatSkywalker is the whole team zetad?
  • Pretty much except asoka... but I'm only g12... gonna check your mod set up and see where I'm lacking may have some Qs for ya...
  • Pretty much except asoka... but I'm only g12... gonna check your mod set up and see where I'm lacking may have some Qs for ya...

all good man. PM me if you need to :)
  • Hey, post that QnA where we can all read please. I have learned loads from this type of back and forth. Thanks!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.