Padme squad courage dispelled by relic 7 GG squad.

2Next

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    @Xgoosx well then it's a bug because my protection up on my new padme team is CONSTANTLY getting dispelled by b2 and sion... so often I just thought it was wai...

Looks like your right it says cant be dispelled but it 100% can be dispelled and does get dispelled frequently.

I think they messed up on the description and wrote it wrong ... courage (after bonus protection is turned into courage can not be dispelled or prevented)

The bonus protection says it cant be dispelled but it does get dispelled frequently.

Is this a known bug with padme?
    @Kyno

Are you confusing it with protection up from other sources, such as Ahsoka? Those ones can be dispelled.

Also, it's only protection up gained from out of turn attacks that can't be dispelled. Not the ones from her special.
  • Courage can't be dispelled. It's a blue "mechanic", not a buff, like "Guarded" and "Prepared".

Countering with low stacks is the most likely reason it's disappearing. Try and get a video and if it's anything else report it to AHQ.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Courage can't be dispelled. It's a blue "mechanic", not a buff, like "Guarded" and "Prepared".

Countering with low stacks is the most likely reason it's disappearing. Try and get a video and if it's anything else report it to AHQ.

Right. I've been using padme since day one and I've never had courage removed other than from attacking.

I do think there are a lot of ppl confused about which protection up can be dispelled though.
  • Thanks for the input everyone, I still feel like something is broken , but you've helped me narrow down the issue. I'll report the bug just in case, but it could just be as simple as what you guys are saying.
  • So how I beat Padme squads with GG is focus fire on GK and my AOE s just eventually kill off everyone. If you take out B2 it's game over. Just try and time out your plays so that you have protection up when GG uses his AOE.
  • Xgoosx wrote: »
    Thanks for the input everyone, I still feel like something is broken , but you've helped me narrow down the issue. I'll report the bug just in case, but it could just be as simple as what you guys are saying.

idk i think something is bugged though. One of my battles against GG nuke, I dispelled with Padme and nobody got health or protection.
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Xgoosx wrote: »
    Thanks for the input everyone, I still feel like something is broken , but you've helped me narrow down the issue. I'll report the bug just in case, but it could just be as simple as what you guys are saying.

idk i think something is bugged though. One of my battles against GG nuke, I dispelled with Padme and nobody got health or protection.

I'm not sure what the order of operations is for Padme's cleanse, but if she cleanses debuffs last, you would have been prevented from healing any target locked characters by IG-88's zeta, and prevented from granting buffs (e.g. prot up) to those same characters by IPD's zeta.
  • OP, you aren’t crazy. I noticed just the last week or so that my stacks of courage (blue courage, NOT stacks of green prot up) is getting dispelled. Driving me crazy because I swear this didn’t used to happen.

Fighting Darth Revan teams and they keep wiping all of my blue stacks of courage off the entire team.

I don’t think this is supposed to happen. Nor do I think this was happening before. Just recently although I can’t say exactly when.
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Xgoosx wrote: »

I'm not sure what the order of operations is for Padme's cleanse, but if she cleanses debuffs last, you would have been prevented from healing any target locked characters by IG-88's zeta, and prevented from granting buffs (e.g. prot up) to those same characters by IPD's zeta.

Ahhhh Cheers! that must be it