What squads can I beat with my new Palps lead?

2Next

Replies

• I was thinking either Palps or Dooku. Dooku usually does first. Palps is my leader so I probably want his second zeta most I'm guessing.. I want him as strong as possible, I can gain health, what I need is to get protection back.
  • xPat3678x wrote: »
    I was thinking either Palps or Dooku. Dooku usually does first. Palps is my leader so I probably want his second zeta most I'm guessing.. I want him as strong as possible, I can gain health, what I need is to get protection back.

Both good Zetas. Palp gets potency which means more Shocks and Stuns, and that Protection gain really helps his survivability. Dooku just becomes beefier, but that's nothing to scoff at. I'd personally do Palp cause that potency can be killer with all those Stuns; especially if you take the time to throw Shock on a bunch of different toons, then use Palps aoe, Stuns on all Shocked enemies.
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Rogenhamen wrote: »
    xPat3678x wrote: »
    I was thinking either Palps or Dooku. Dooku usually does first. Palps is my leader so I probably want his second zeta most I'm guessing.. I want him as strong as possible, I can gain health, what I need is to get protection back.

Both good Zetas. Palp gets potency which means more Shocks and Stuns, and that Protection gain really helps his survivability. Dooku just becomes beefier, but that's nothing to scoff at. I'd personally do Palp cause that potency can be killer with all those Stuns; especially if you take the time to throw Shock on a bunch of different toons, then use Palps aoe, Stuns on all Shocked enemies.

Yeah, since I want Palps to be my strongest really I'm most likely gonna do his second one.
    Rogenhamen wrote: »

Yeah, since I want Palps to be my strongest really I'm most likely gonna do his second one.

jcvvzk8en20f.gif
  • xPat3678x
    251 posts Member
    edited September 2019

jcvvzk8en20f.gif

Haha. Will do! I just bumped up Palps and Vader's speed even more just right now. :)
    I've pretty much stopped farming shards rn, and and I'm just trying to farm gear right now, getting close to getting Dooku and Palps to G12! Also, almost got Vader to G11.
    Post edited by xPat3678x on
  • I use Emperor lead, Bastila Fallen, Vader, Sion and Nihilus and I absolutely destroy any and all nightsister teams. No matter what level, relics etc . I also destroy Phoenix teams, Bastila Shaw teams and most other teams. I’ve gotten as high as 200 in rankings. Emperor and Vader are lvl 12, the others are all lvl 11.
  • I use Emperor lead, Bastila Fallen, Vader, Sion and Nihilus and I absolutely destroy any and all nightsister teams. No matter what level, relics etc . I also destroy Phoenix teams, Bastila Shaw teams and most other teams. I’ve gotten as high as 200 in rankings. Emperor and Vader are lvl 12, the others are all lvl 11.

Yeah! I've been whooping night sisters also! With relics and everything, pretty easily too. Dude, I was at rank like 400 in Arena now I'm 108, that's the best I got soo far, I'm trying to get under 100 but all I see is pretty much Revan teams and we can't beat them... :( lol.
    I've beaten Padme's, some Grievous squads too sometimes if I'm get kinda lucky, it's def doable rng gotta be in your side most times ha. Haven't beaten a Bastilla Jedi lead yet, but have beaten All kinds of teams. It's Bastilla Fallen that does it for us pretty much ha, without her it would be pretty hard... Lol. I can't believe I got this high in the rankings now, I could never get under 400 before :( lol. I just got my Dooku to G12 today actually, he's now my second ever G12! Soo happy! Haha. Almost G12 on Palps too! Well pretty much, got half way to go, lol. Need 3 more slots of gear on him to fill! My Vader and Bastilla are at G10 and they kick ****! Lol! I bet some of these dudes I keep passing on the leaderboard are like **** and getting real **** off ha. I beat relic teams all the time too! And lastly I have my Nihilus at G12 also. I just can't beat the Revans :( well and Padme's with 3P0 I guess to, but without 3P0 I can normally whoop them too. Bastilla Fallen is the MVP for sure tho, even if she is at 5 stars and G10 ha. Oh Palps too, need his stuns badly.
  • I think I've decided to put my next zeta on Bastilla, instead of Palps unique.. What do you think?
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I think I've decided to put my next zeta on Bastilla, instead of Palps unique.. What do you think?

Definitely yes. Palpatine's zeta is only really needed if you run him with another lead which is rare. BSF's zeta on the other hand is incredibly awesome, especially when run with other sith leads like Palp, Maul, Traya, etc. Definitely do BSF :)

Edit: not to say that Palp's unique isn't good, it's worth a zeta in time, but given how scarce zetas are his unique falls pretty far down the list utility wise. Bastila's is the complete opposite, she's one of the best characters in the game right now.
    I think I've decided to put my next zeta on Bastilla, instead of Palps unique.. What do you think?

Definitely yes. Palpatine's zeta is only really needed if you run him with another lead which is rare. BSF's zeta on the other hand is incredibly awesome, especially when run with other sith leads like Palp, Maul, Traya, etc. Definitely do BSF :)

Edit: not to say that Palp's unique isn't good, it's worth a zeta in time, but given how scarce zetas are his unique falls pretty far down the list utility wise. Bastila's is the complete opposite, she's one of the best characters in the game right now.

Hell yeah, thanks for the tip, I thought it was a hard decision.. Lol. Now I know to do Bastilla's. Yeah, and it's especially scarce for me to get a zeta so I need to choose VERY wisely! Haha

Hell yeah, thanks for the tip, I thought it was a hard decision.. Lol. Now I know to do Bastilla's. Yeah, and it's especially scarce for me to get a zeta so I need to choose VERY wisely! Haha

Palp just needs his lead zeta, other is luxury
  • I imagine on a newer shard that EP led squads can do good on offense up to top 50. Problem will be defense. EP's lightning stun = win if it pops 1st. At least it should on a newer shard. I'd be shocked if that were the case against zBastilla teams but...

NS and Rebels, that opeming AOE stun = gold. Any tenacity team or faster team should be able to destroy it.
  • xPat3678x
    251 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm actually on a very old shard? I started playing this game pretty much since it first came out... Lol. I'm just much further behind most because I went to prison for 3 **** years and missed out on a lot, I mean a lot of playing! :( Haha.
  • It's also soo hard for me to get zeta mats! :(
    I need one more dark side ship at 4* to unlock tier 3 of the ship challenge that awards the zeta maps. How hard is that challenge? And how often do you think it might drop the mats?

Bastilla's zeta I def gotta choose! It sounds quite amazing.. Lol
  • Rogenhamen
    160 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    It's also soo hard for me to get zeta mats! :(
    I need one more dark side ship at 4* to unlock tier 3 of the ship challenge that awards the zeta maps. How hard is that challenge? And how often do you think it might drop the mats?

The ship challenge isn't *that* difficult, but if you don't have it yet you should definitely put some effort into getting your ships able to beat it. 1 Zeta mat guaranteed every time is nothing to scoff at.

The ship challenge isn't *that* difficult, but if you don't have it yet you should definitely put some effort into getting your ships able to beat it. 1 Zeta mat guaranteed every time is nothing to scoff at.

Yeah I just need 1 more 4* ship. That's what I've been working on, that and my Palps is almost G12 now! Yay! Lol. When I started this thread I had only G12 now I have almost 3! I've been grinding for sure!

And 1 zeta may each SIM you mean?

Yeah I just need 1 more 4* ship. That's what I've been working on, that and my Palps is almost G12 now! Yay! Lol. When I started this thread I had only G12 now I have almost 3! I've been grinding for sure!

d9zk7aruwosb.jpg

Ayyyy congrats, always fun to see progress.
    Yes, each SIM guarantees 1 Zeta mat, so put a lot of effort into being able to complete that challenge.

d9zk7aruwosb.jpg

Ayyyy congrats, always fun to see progress.
    Yes, each SIM guarantees 1 Zeta mat, so put a lot of effort into being able to complete that challenge.

Thanks a lot homie! I used to say dream about playing the whole time I was in prison haha. I love this game. I def need to keep working on my ships then, I need that challenge bad! Lol