Jedi/padawan Idea and daily boss for duo

The point that this idea solve :

- Give not automatic daily content to play to every people.

- Give a balanced experience to every players.

- Give opportunity to players of different level to play together.

I will name this system the jedi/padawan or sith/apprentice system.
A player can take a padawan from a lowest GP than him or be the padawan of the highest player. I will explain in point of view of the master jedi but the padawan is the same but by the other side.
When a master jedi take a padawan ( you can choose a friend you know to play with or ask for an automatic attribution) the padawan will take from you ever shard (of character he didn't completed) you have in more ( in more of shard shop). for each shard the jedi done he have jedi point to echange for hight ressource (signal data, zeta, meta, ...)

In more we could have the jedi padawan boss/challenge. One boss every day ( we can imagine three boss which are turning like challenge ). This will give to player of every level a non automatic playable content. We can imagine a boss with immortal life and the goal is to do the maximum score. We can also imagine every day a different faction done a double damage to encourage to play all faction and not only the better.
The master and padawan can send five team and the score are cumulated to have one score for the 2.
We also can imagine the padawan not play with his own team but have chose bitween all the heroes with a gear 12, like the heroes playable in events. So if the master his not to strong he can learn his padawan to use synergie to do better score. This could permitte two the padawan to have for a daily content the chance to try heroes he could'nt deblock in several years.

But the speciality of my idea it's each player can take the score of two divised by the pound of a material to choose in all the material. For example my duo due 2M damage, the 2 point scavager ressources value 2k damage a can choose for 2000 2 point scavager ressources but I a also choose for 2 1k scavager ressources witch value 1M ( the ratio scavager point and demage cost is x1000 in this example but it can be ajusted by developer to have balanced exeperience).

But the interessant idea it's to have for one time the opportunity to choose by his own and don't have aleatory. The guys whose need steam gun for 20 heroes know why. The opportunity to choose his one ressources for this duo boss could attire all players from level 1 to finisher to a new type of cooperative content.

This idea could also permitte to very new player to reach their old brother more quickly so we can all play new events. With that the players will be happy, more player can spend a little money ( but no going to play to win) and CG can benefit of this system two.

I will finnaly to tell my friends to begin the game without the expectation I will never can play with them because they will suffer to be fallen behin for lot of years.

If you read to this, thanks and felicitation. I hope my english was not too bad (i'm french). If you want react, add ideas or feedback or push the reflexion you're welcome.