Make Empire great again

Some characters have unique abilities which work with other characters. I mean HK-47 with DR or Ashoka with Anakin and other.
Why empire cant have same unique abilities. For example Palp with Vader and maybe Tarkin. This trio make triumvirate in Empire. Its would be good buff for best fraction i STAR WARS.😉

Replies

• The non-trooper Empire really needs a healer class character. Give the Empire Admiral Piett with a tenacity/health recovery style kit and synergy with Vader and TFP. Afterall, nothing says Empire like "Intensify Forward Fire Power"

Relic Abilities could be used to create the synergy you are describing. Royal Guard could gain a unique that allows him to protect Emperor Palpatine from all single-target attacks, including JKR's mark and Solo's shoot first, as long as Royal Guard is alive. Little things like that to revive one of the best factions in Star Wars lore.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    The non-trooper Empire really needs a healer class character. Give the Empire Admiral Piett with a tenacity/health recovery style kit and synergy with Vader and TFP. Afterall, nothing says Empire like "Intensify Forward Fire Power"
    Dr Aphra for Vader with her deadly droids.
    Thrawn with Rukh, Pryce and Vanto.
    Or just make synergy with characters which are in game.

• Empire isnt the best faction (in terms of coolness & sheer power)

Sith FTW.

Also they were released so long ago that CG didn't do these uniques back then
  • Wait for December...
  • Wait for December...

Why, they have any plans?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    We thinks Palpatine is gonna be in the movie
  • HK666 wrote: »
    We thinks Palpatine is gonna be in the movie
    well... you never know which faction he gonna be in the new movie
  • I asked why Iden Versio from Battlefront 2 was never added in the Q&A, but they didn't answer it. I think and whatever abilities she could bring to the table could make the Non-IT Empire that little bit better.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I asked why Iden Versio from Battlefront 2 was never added in the Q&A, but they didn't answer it. I think and whatever abilities she could bring to the table could make the Non-IT Empire that little bit better.

If nothing else, at time of release there was zero reason to capitalize on battlefront 2 because of the reviews it received.
    It was the beginning of the end for lootboxes.
  • Empire will get their time again.

Palp led Empire team is still relevant outside of arena.

Pop pop palpy is a relic winner.

Attackers as a whole are relic winners. Leads me to wonder how a fully relic’d IT team would be too.
    Veers, Starkc, DT, Snow, Range.

Especially with the smart choice of relicing ns.

I think we can get some new toons with The Mandalorian. From troopers to Gar and ISC.

We do know episode 9 is coming but hopefully some Empire after.

• For the life of me I cant figure out why we arnt seeing tons of cross promotion for this game.

I would nix Aphra, bt, and 000 because they arnt Empire or even friends. Not to say I wouldnt put them in, way way the opposite. Id put them in, then id put a code at the end of some issues of comics "Unlock Dr Aphra in Star Wars Galexy of Heroes" boom new users.

Maybe more on topic tho, Scar Squad would be cool. I know maybe less Imperial Trooper was what you were going for, but outside of the Inquisitors thems the empire toons id get excited about. Inferno squad also seemed like a great choice and id have done the same thing, slip of paper in the games case "unlock iden versio nao! Play star wars goh! Spend thousands of dollars!"
  • Dr Ball, M.D.
  • Strange to me is that from the rebels series they have not added such characters as Grand Inquisitor and Agent Kallus, maybe also Governor of Pryce. Instead, they gave Thrawn. On the one hand, I'm happy because Thrawn is my favorite character from SW (it's a pity he doesn't have skills from Ysalamirs), but in the series Kallus was the main antagonist ... until he change side.
  • the empire did nothing wrong. plus, if they ever get a rework, I could maybe eat that thrawn mythic where he's the leader lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Strange to me is that from the rebels series they have not added such characters as Grand Inquisitor and Agent Kallus, maybe also Governor of Pryce. Instead, they gave Thrawn. On the one hand, I'm happy because Thrawn is my favorite character from SW (it's a pity he doesn't have skills from Ysalamirs), but in the series Kallus was the main antagonist ... until he change side.

Rukh !

I knew thrawn from the game Tie Fighter like... 25 years ago ! So glad to find him back here !
    The non-trooper Empire really needs a healer class character. Give the Empire Admiral Piett with a tenacity/health recovery style kit and synergy with Vader and TFP. Afterall, nothing says Empire like "Intensify Forward Fire Power"

TOO LATE!!!!

But yea we need Piett and the Executor. Probably would be too OP for ships though.
  • Yes because they're so strong 5 rebels destroyed them :P.

With friends
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Strange to me is that from the rebels series they have not added such characters as Grand Inquisitor and Agent Kallus, maybe also Governor of Pryce. Instead, they gave Thrawn. On the one hand, I'm happy because Thrawn is my favorite character from SW (it's a pity he doesn't have skills from Ysalamirs), but in the series Kallus was the main antagonist ... until he change side.

I would love to see the Inquisitor along with the brother and sister characters having a unique synergy. But for the others you mentioned... I put the rest of my answer in spoiler tags for the Rebels series and the Thrawn books. ;)
    Kallus turned out to be a traitor in Rebels, so I wouldn't feel so well about adding him to my Imperial team. Pryce was an **** who only cared about her own business (which turns out even more in the new canonical books than in Rebels itself) , and it was her fault that the TIE Defender production was destroyed. Then Rukh mentioned in another post before... in a different timeline, he was a traitor, while in Rebels Dave Filoni killed him off before that ever could have happened. He's an interesting character for sure but I never forgave him what he did in the books, so no need to have him in the game. B)
  • I hate Pryce
    Shes the reason Kanans dead
  • Imperial han and Mudtrooper from solo movie anyone?
  • If you dont like Pryce, you probably dont like Phasma. They are both same.
  • CadoaBane you have absolutely right with Rukh. I dont like him for the same reason.

So maybe Yularen would be good character for empire?
    Dr Aphra for Vader with her deadly droids.
    Thrawn with Rukh, Pryce and Vanto.
    Or just make synergy with characters which are in game.

I would kill for Aphra to be added. They'd get me to spend money on her. And hopefully Sir along with her
  • Damon_Skye
    82 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    HK22 wrote: »

Relic Abilities could be used to create the synergy you are describing. Royal Guard could gain a unique that allows him to protect Emperor Palpatine from all single-target attacks, including JKR's mark and Solo's shoot first, as long as Royal Guard is alive. Little things like that to revive one of the best factions in Star Wars lore.

Totally agree with this - Piett in particular! We have a lot of characters with little screen time (some with none), which is fine, but to leave out this guy doesn't seem right to me!
    Could be buddied up with Admiral Ozzel whose sacrifice ability "Failed for the last time" boosts Piett's powers to dizzying heights! ;)
  • If they would make some sort of synergy between Palpatine and Vader like Bastila/Revan I would be so happy...
  • CadoaBane you have absolutely right with Rukh. I dont like him for the same reason.

So maybe Yularen would be good character for empire?

Definitely, how could I forget to mention Colonel Yularan! :) He could be rather a support character than an attacker, increasing everyone's morals just by being there. Could have a nice synergy with Palp, Thrawn, Vader & Tarkin. B)
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited September 2019

If you dont like Pryce, you probably dont like Phasma. They are both same.
    I don't really care about Phasma... none of the First Order characters really got my sympathy so far. :D