Should I relic unmasked kylo now or hold off to see if FO gets a new leader with episode 9s release?

Should I relic unmasked kylo now or hold off to see if FO gets a new leader with episode 9s release? 36 votes

Relic him now
27%
Mephisto_styleEventineElessedilAycee1jhbuchholzCombatCommander7WarGuy101Thessaodai145Rake6coco8863Reyn_Khuprus 10 votes
Hold off till we see what happens
72%
jawa7778Pariah_AnchoriteHK666UltraBulldog1205GreenGoblin96Mr_SausageLiathRavenclawsReptileaperingoVaexquaGerMaxx121312StokatShadowscreamJarvindDaPowerfulJediDinotank46KarlitoJack1210 26 votes

Replies

• Hold off till we see what happens
    I'm holding off on putting a zeta on his leadership ability as well. He may be outclassed by snoke, EP returned, or another version of him lol.
  • Unmasked is such a great character. But Arondlt101 made a good point. He's easy to beat with Jtr or anyone who can stun or heal immunity.
  • Relic him now
    I brought him to Relic Tier 2 so far and am happy with it. I'm planning to build him up further.
    And no matter what happens, he will still be a great and useful tank.
  • Relic him now
    Why not get on SWGOH.GG and see who has done it and message them in game?
    Literally nothing jumps out at me and says “this is the character that needs to be maxed.” Currently it’s a cash-grab that makes the competition want to stay at the top of the game. Stuff is coming; wait.
    R1 seems reasonable for him, especially if you use his ship. I wouldn’t go any higher.
    There's no point trying to gear anybody up now for possible Episode 9 content. For all we know they'll add 10 new characters and none of the old ones will be used.

Unless you use FO a lot and really like KRU regardless, in which case go for it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Relic him now
    It takes a while to G13 and to get relics to max. The way things are going, and the sensible thing to do, is make the climb so hard that many teams can compete for 1st place. I imagine a FOX relic 7 can 1 shot a lot of characters. I imagine KRU turns into Bossk at R7. I imagine all the people, living life in peace.
  • Relic him now
    DO IT! Don't flake out now.