Gac errors

So going to loose my fight because of this:

Screenshot-20190921-064644-Discord.jpg

I won the fight, but it didn't load the "win" instead it posted (sorry it's in german):
Your gac rewards will be wend to your inbox after this round.
That will help me a lot. Lol my team is gone and the opponents team still stays.
I had no connection error, didn't switch between wifi or mobile internet.
This really blows...

Replies

• Options
    We all have had similar stuff happen. Just poor luck screwed you.
  • Options
    JDK1982 wrote: »
    So going to loose my fight because of this:

Screenshot-20190921-064644-Discord.jpg

I won the fight, but it didn't load the "win" instead it posted (sorry it's in german):
    Your gac rewards will be wend to your inbox after this round.
    That will help me a lot. Lol my team is gone and the opponents team still stays.
    I had no connection error, didn't switch between wifi or mobile internet.
    This really blows...

Had the same thing happen to me and never got any sort of explanation, fix, compensation. Good luck.
  • Options
    The error was changing from ga to GAC. RIP to the last good event we had
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    At least it's just a bug and you don't have to face cheaters whose teams go first than yours even if your characters have 30 more speed on average. And this is just one thing, as their teams are also bulkier and deal more damage than yours, on principle, even if your toons have 1 or 2 gear levels more than them. Consider yourself lucky. I would trade this for losing a battle due to a bug anytime. You can report them and write to the self-appointed "cheater controllers" all you want, what you will get is "we're looking into this right now" and then silence, more cheaters and the cheater you reported free and cheating as if nothing happened.
  • Options
    It’s impossible for anyone to cheat on defence.

What teams are you facing with 30 speed advantage but enemy goes first?
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    It’s impossible for anyone to cheat on defence.

What teams are you facing with 30 speed advantage but enemy goes first?

The funniest was his resistance. Only rey was g12, the others were g10 and g11. His fastest character in that team was bb8, with 235 speed. My bb8 has more than 260. His team was composed as follows: RJT, r2, bb8, Finn, 3po. Mine was RJT, bb8, scav rey, finn and RT. His bb8, even if it had like 31 speed less than mine, went first, messing up all the battle. His rey was like 219 speed, mine is 249. I have all the zetas on both bb8 and rey. I have looked into this quite a lot to see if I was missing some TM gain somewhere at the start of the battle. I wasn't. As the battle went on, a lot of TM gains could be happening. In fact, betwen C3po and the various expose TM gains, I didn't even have the chance to quit the battle before losing. The thing that boggles me is his bb8 going before mine even with 30+ less speed.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Plus, all his teams were suspiciously fast and bulky but I don't have data on them because luckily, I did rey first and noticed that weird turn order. So I used pretty much only hard counters on his teams and even risked to lose in a couple occasions. I know it shouldn't be possible to cheat on defense, but I've never seen such things happening and I'm not a fresh player. I've been in this game for 3 years.
  • Options
    The fact he has more droids in his team is the key.
    All droids gain a percentage increase to their speed including bb8 (more droids the more speed increase), that's why he went first.
  • Options
    6kaia99gd6vn.png
  • Options
    You should read BB8’s kit again. You have missed something.

If he had 2 droid allies, and yours didn’t, he’s gaining TM at the start of the encounter, easily enough to go past that speed differential. Not only that, but 3po and R2 gain that TM as well, likely pushing them ahead of your team.

As I and others have said, it is impossible to cheat on defence.
  • Options
    Geez, maybe I really need to quit this game after all.
  • Options
    To clarify - it’s not speed they gain, but turn meter at start of battle. Which makes it harder to calculate.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>