The Meanest Team I’ve Ever Faced

Slothmaster
247 posts Member
edited September 2019
Today in Grand Arena I played against (easily) the rudest team composition I have ever seen.

Nute Gunray (lead), Dooku, Asajj, Daka, and Nightsister Zombie.

I wasted 3 teams on them because they were undergeared and didn’t even have all of the zetas. Nute slows your team to a crawl and gimps your damage output, Dooku constantly stealths the team behind zombie, and all the while 3/5 of them have stuns on their basic attack.

Stuns, stuns, and more stuns. Facing this team ruined my afternoon. You’ve been warned.

Replies

• Lmao I bet ur reaction was priceless when you watched your team literally freeze and die before your eyes
  • Niiiice ! I've been running this exact team lately and I wondered why nobody has been using Nute lead more often. The synergy of Daka, Assajj and Zombie is so great, with Nute's corruption and Dokku stuns and coounters, this team controls almost anything. Cant really beat DR, has a hardtime agains strong Shaakti or Padme teams, but is SOOOOOOOOOO much fun to use. Havent used it much in defense, because a thought the Ai might have a hard time using it... But I tryed it nce and the opponent didnt even try it...
  • I want to hear more theory crafting about NS/separatist hybrids !