Endurance feat

Please remove endurance feat. Its not doable in a sea of 50 **** bistans. To let yourself drop over night cant be the right way ever to do a feat.

Please either buff the endurance or change it somewhat to the Negotiator/Anakin whatever or pve.

Replies

• TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Or just don't do it? That's what I chose.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    ...or just win the fight and switch back to Ackbar? That's what I did. At least in my arena not everyone plays Bistan.
  • Options
    ...or just win the fight and switch back to Ackbar? That's what I did. At least in my arena not everyone plays Bistan.

Lucky you. I had to arrange with a shardmate so one of us set a "bad" defense for the other one to beat with MAXED republic ships, which can't really take down the meta without luck
  • Options
    Feats that have nothing to do with GAC should not be part of GAC. Seems obvious, don't know why anyone thinks this is a good idea.
  • Options
    It's a "fleet shard chat" check...because apparently CG wants players to game the system....sometimes.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I beat it easily. Used my same fleet except I started Hound’s Tooth and had Biggs in reserve, instead of Biggs out and Tooth in reserve.

Bistan goes into stealth, Falcon goes all flippy, Tooth taunts because why not? Their Bistan target locks my Tooth, their Falcon flippies and attacks Tooth with their Bistan, their Tooth breaches mine. Endurance gives Tooth taunt, crit immunity, and a heal. Just keep hitting their Tooth until Endurance gets a second turn, bring in Cassian, nuke their Falcon. From there it’s academic.

G11 Mace (4/6 gear), 5-dot mods. Doesn’t take much to do. That was my second to last attack, 8 minutes later I made my last attack and switched back to Ackbar—finished 19th or 20th for the night.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.