“Take a Seat” feat

2Next

Replies

• Though I'm ok with the generic win so many arena/fleet arena battles. Everyone has an equal shot at those.

Even those generic ones need to go, they have absolutely nothing to do with GAC, so why are they giving GAC rewards? Let's stop the cross-contamination.
  • Though I'm ok with the generic win so many arena/fleet arena battles. Everyone has an equal shot at those.

Even those generic ones need to go, they have absolutely nothing to do with GAC, so why are they giving GAC rewards? Let's stop the cross-contamination.

Because GAC is about the strength of your collection and since ships aren’t currently in the matchups they need to count somewhere.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I did it. I made two changes to my fleet, I swapped ghost with Anakin and obviously changed Akbar for Mace. Starting lineup was HT, ****, and Tie Silencer, which I use to stun opponents ****. Reinforcement order was Cassian (kill opponent ****) then Anakin to kill opponent HT, clean up from there.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Though I'm ok with the generic win so many arena/fleet arena battles. Everyone has an equal shot at those.

Because GAC is about the strength of your collection and since ships aren’t currently in the matchups they need to count somewhere.

Do they?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I did it. I made two changes to my fleet, I swapped ghost with Anakin and obviously changed Akbar for Mace. Starting lineup was HT, ****, and Tie Silencer, which I use to stun opponents ****. Reinforcement order was Cassian (kill opponent ****) then Anakin to kill opponent HT, clean up from there.

which one is the star character?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Falcon.
  • MomoTheNinja
    102 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    flux_rono wrote: »
    I did it. I made two changes to my fleet, I swapped ghost with Anakin and obviously changed Akbar for Mace. Starting lineup was HT, ****, and Tie Silencer, which I use to stun opponents ****. Reinforcement order was Cassian (kill opponent ****) then Anakin to kill opponent HT, clean up from there.

Millennium Falcon. I didn't know abbreviating it would get censored lol. I should also probably state that it took me three tries with this strategy. First time timed out because Anakin failed to put buff immunity of hounds tooth, and couldn't kill it before timer ran out. Second time I failed to kill enemy millennium falcon and was destroyed.
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    I did it. I made two changes to my fleet, I swapped ghost with Anakin and obviously changed Akbar for Mace. Starting lineup was HT, ****, and Tie Silencer, which I use to stun opponents ****. Reinforcement order was Cassian (kill opponent ****) then Anakin to kill opponent HT, clean up from there.

Millennium Falcon. I didn't know abbreviating it would get censored lol. I should also probably state that it took me three tries with this strategy. First time timed out because Anakin failed to put buff immunity of hounds tooth, and couldn't kill it before timer ran out. Second time I failed to kill enemy millennium falcon and was destroyed.

ah okay. so why didnt you just say "hans falcon" or just OT falcon
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

"I didn't know abbreviating it would get censored lol" is my guess.
  • TVF wrote: »

yes, but now that i know its hans falcon, and the abbrivation people like to use im not surprised it was eventually censored.
    i mean its a term that means something completely different and inappropriate outside of what they (whoever decided to call it that) 'wanted' it to mean here
  • Fanatic
    415 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    TVF wrote: »

yes, but now that i know its hans falcon, and the abbrivation people like to use im not surprised it was eventually censored.
    i mean its a term that means something completely different and inappropriate outside of what they (whoever decided to call it that) 'wanted' it to mean here

Wait, you seem surprised that people want to abbreviate the Millenium Falcon using the letters M and F? I mean yes those letters together can mean something else, hence the censoring, but when people are typing out an abbreviation they probably aren't thinking of possible other meanings for it that might result in said censoring.

There isn't really a "they" group that decided to abbreviate it that way. That's just a straight forward approach to abbreviating things.
  • Fanatic wrote: »

Wait, you seem surprised that people want to abbreviate the Millenium Falcon using the letters M and F? I mean yes those letters together can mean something else, hence the censoring, but when people are typing out an abbreviation they probably aren't thinking of possible other meanings for it that might result in said censoring.

There isn't really a "they" group that decided to abbreviate it that way. That's just a straight forward approach to abbreviating things.

Pretty much combine TVF's comment and this comment. I wanted a quick way to abbreviate it that would let anyone reading know, given the context, what I was talking about. Now I know, and hindsight being 20/20, probably would have done something else. But, you win some and loose some as long as you learn some everything will be alright.
  • Fanatic wrote: »

no **** makes sense still, but what i mean is they add the IL in the middle of of the letters. which those letters dont make sense to add
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Fanatic wrote: »

no **** makes sense still, but what i mean is they add the IL in the middle of of the letters. which those letters dont make sense to add

The IL is completely different, and yet also inappropriate, since the F is the same either way.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

What makes sense?
    HAHAHAH
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

What makes sense?
    HAHAHAH

yeah i just noticed that. lol but i ment it as (M)illennium (F)alcon. just the first 2 letter of it
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    This topic needs to take a seat lol.
  • leef wrote: »

because as i stated in that post those 2 letter would make sense still but doing 4 4 letter version people say doesnt