I do like relics

GJO
172 posts Member
Now you can judge me :)

What I didn't like: Release of Malak 1 week before Darth Revan last time. Awful move.

Replies

• Other thing that I don't like is this misguided words that JKA has 80% chance of healing immunity and buff immunity. Out of record that I have of more than 500 times trying the basic I've found out it is less than 45% of chance each (whitout corrupted battle meditation and when it is resisted I count as effective).
  • GJO wrote: »

What I didn't like: Release of Malak 1 week before Darth Revan last time. Awful move.

It was 2 months after the Darth Revan event.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    _Reaper_ wrote: »
    GJO wrote: »

He's talking about the second DR event (or maybe the third?) not happening before Malak.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Other thing that I don't like is this misguided words that JKA has 80% chance of healing immunity and buff immunity. Out of record that I have of more than 500 times trying the basic I've found out it is less than 45% of chance each (whitout corrupted battle meditation and when it is resisted I count as effective).
    Unless you have an excel sheet with 500 total attempts and 225 inflictions / resists -- I don't buy this
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    So is there anything you actually like about relics?

All I see is unrelated complaints so far, so just curious.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath wrote: »
    _Reaper_ wrote: »

He's talking about the second DR event (or maybe the third?) not happening before Malak.

Third. Second one was June.
  • If they had waited for just one more month to release relics, I'm thinking players wouldn't have such a problem with relics. They are doing it for pure money grab so they can prepare the next pure money grab for Episode 9 and have enough space for players to forget the relic money grab.

The other part of the problem is you can't even get to relic level 5 without using high end gear that you desperately need for every character like carbantis and stun guns, which is utter rubbish. If we didn't need, for example, TWO HUNDRED freaking carbantis for some characters just to get to Gear 10 (Yes, Gear freakin' 10 and we're working on gear 14 now), it wouldn't be so bad.

Seems more and more the accountants get to make the decisions on when to release new things to the game and developers don't get a vote.

And someone should've warned you, CG_Ultra and the crew expect no less than spreadsheets so they can examine your work and tear it apart (unless your spreadsheet shows a positive reflection of what CG says is supposed to happen of course), so now you know...
  • ruivuusen7
    21 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I like relics quite a bit so far just cleared the heroic sith raid for the first time with my guild. My JKR team with relic lvl 5 GMY did 20 mil to it without hermit yoda on the team. A guildmate has relic 5 Finn and his JTR team did 12+mil to phase one.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    And someone should've warned you, CG_Ultra and the crew expect no less than spreadsheets so they can examine your work and tear it apart (unless your spreadsheet shows a positive reflection of what CG says is supposed to happen of course), so now you know...
    I don't have to tear it apart or examine anything, the numbers will do that for me

You can just use Mk III holo projectors instead of carbs / stun guns. Other than the last two salvages, the requirements aren't that bad

Why is Money grab a bad thing? The free to play model relies on them making content that will generate revenue or would you rather prefer a monthly fee and zero money grabs?
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

You can just use Mk III holo projectors instead of carbs / stun guns. Other than the last two salvages, the requirements aren't that bad

Why do you keep trying to help someone that just insults you at every turn?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH