Who is on your GAC misfit squad if you have 1?

I use this 1 on my frontline top defense. Every now and then it surprises me and does 2 battles.
279hkcqw8jft.png

Replies

• zKyloRenUnmasked, zKylo, Phasma, Baze, Chirrut

and once I get a zeta on Vandor Chewie..

Qi'Ra, zYoungHan, zNest, zVandorChewie, L3-37

or maybe if I'm being a little silly:

zPadme, Anakin, CloneWarsChewie, zVandor, L3-37

The middle team is class scoundrel. But the others are a nice managerie

The middle team is class scoundrel. But the others are a nice managerie

You're right. 🤔🤯🤫
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Since 3's look to be coming back, I use a Lando (old one) Lead, with L3 and Vando w/ zeta. Seems simple enough to beat right? mwwhahahahahah!!! Maybe its greatest strength is just that. The appearance of ease.

For 5 v 5
    I've been adding in a night sister with Seps. "Leftover" Seps. That's all I'm giving on that one. It's been rather successful. Play around with that and I bet you will find a very very annoying team.

• I used to deploy a non totally misfit squad that got some good results sometimes:

6nuhftbpnypv.jpeg

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I don't really have a misfit team at the moment, but at some point I'd like to run Rex/Wampa/Visas/Nest/GamGuard. It looks like crap but I bet it'd rack up some wins on the back line.

When 3v3 was a thing I used to use Jango and Young Han to 2-man stuff. Jango was basically just there for the speed boost. I just let Young Han toss his dice and counter everyone to death.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I don't really have a misfit team at the moment, but at some point I'd like to run Rex/Wampa/Visas/Nest/GamGuard. It looks like crap but I bet it'd rack up some wins on the back line.

When 3v3 was a thing I used to use Jango and Young Han to 2-man stuff. Jango was basically just there for the speed boost. I just let Young Han toss his dice and counter everyone to death.

i've heard from a trusted source that all your teams are misfits !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Savage(L) fbast Dooku maul and nite
    Qira mission zaalbar Chewie sthan
  • leef wrote: »

ur fase is a misfit
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

ur fase is a misfit

I wondered how long it would take for this discord gem to find its way here. I approve.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CWChewie(L), Zaalbar, STHan, L3, and zVandor. 6 dot health mods on L3 and Vandor and only defense mods on the others. I’ve held at least 2 battles on maybe 75% of GAs. People severely underestimate the defense.
  • Rex/wampa/visas/zariss/STHan.

• j5wi60hwth0n.png
    This one worked for a defense or 2 before I got upgraded to division 2. Now not so much.
  • Can't remember exactly, but it's something like ST Han, Wampa, Jedi Consular, GK, and Scav Rey.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Vader, jango, tfp, sith marauder, wampa
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Gar Saxon
    Super commando
    Visas
    Range (prob gonna switch him with another imp soon)
    TIE
    Mediocre clean up squad but mass counters are always fun
  • One time I set Palp, Vader, Chaze and Nest on the back wall. Opponent gave up after 4 or 5 battles.