More sith please

Replies

• Monel
    2784 posts Member
    I love all these ideas, however, once they are implemented then you will have to farm them, then gear them, then relic them and zeta them. Then you will complain that's its boring.

So in close I hate all these ideas.
  • Monel wrote: »
    I love all these ideas, however, once they are implemented then you will have to farm them, then gear them, then relic them and zeta them. Then you will complain that's its boring.

easy to fix. Just release all new characters at g13.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

But then there will be nothing to do and you will want new content.
    Monel wrote: »

But then there will be nothing to do and you will want new content.

Just release more characters then. Lol. People are going to complain no matter what.

People will always complain, its simple human nature. But there's more pros than cons for releasing more Sith so just enjoy the ride if we get lucky enough to have them added to the game.

People will always complain, its simple human nature. But there's more pros than cons for releasing more Sith so just enjoy the ride if we get lucky enough to have them added to the game.

We do need more sith eventually but it'll probably not be for awhile. They seem to try to balance the meta between light and dark (which makes sense). So at earliest, we probably won't see another sith meta until feb or march of next year.

They have to change it from this one, let it reign for 4 to 5 months. And then change it again.

We do need more sith eventually but it'll probably not be for awhile. They seem to try to balance the meta between light and dark (which makes sense). So at earliest, we probably won't see another sith meta until feb or march of next year.

They have to change it from this one, let it reign for 4 to 5 months. And then change it again.

Here's to hoping for another Sith Month, as last year with Darth Revan appearing in the last 3 days of February still counts in my book lol.
  • Ratinira wrote: »
    I don't see Malak as a comic character, but rather a tragic one. I mean, he was Revan's best friend, and he follow him through war, blood and torment. He didnt leave during the war, he didnt leave after. He was the only one to follow Revan to Dromund Kaas, because he believe in his friend. He came to kill Vitiate to help his friend save the Galaxy... and to end up being throun on his knees and brainwashed by someone more powerful.
    Not too fun story for me...

He is a tragic character I agree, but it doesn't change the fact he could have had a cooler outfit lol. Nah I totally agree with you, its why Malak is one of my favorites despite the weird red jumpsuit.

0zkbp75gk5zf.jpg

Better?)

I love gearing and increasing the power of my sith, it's the most rewarding part of the game for me. Having to use all this gear and zetas on 501st lately has been murder. I could've taken at least two or three more sith to g13 by now.
  • Anyway tell me we don't need this guy in the game... GIVE US TULAK HORD!!
    axf6xxgafcvw.jpg
  • z5zre513a2ya.jpeg

Darth Pootie Tang - Yous a baddie daddie tippy tie tabby chai!
  • Anyway tell me we don't need this guy in the game... GIVE US TULAK HORD!!
    axf6xxgafcvw.jpg

I am 1000% for Tulak Hord
  • TheRealNickEZ
    684 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    kucqqoh0ciay.gif

MOAR
  • jw445cs59p0g.jpg

This guy would be wonderful. Freedon Nadd aka Exar Kun's master.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I partially take back the useless remark, partially. Just for kicks I've placed Maude. Under traya with Vader jkr and jkg because they throw saber tantrums. Stroop with range death magna and snow because troopers. And sassy under palp with darthdookie badstilla and talzin/treya/drevan because lightening. Not the best usage but fun.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    dlv1986 wrote: »
    I partially take back the useless remark, partially. Just for kicks I've placed Maude. Under traya with Vader jkr and jkg because they throw saber tantrums. Stroop with range death magna and snow because troopers. And sassy under palp with darthdookie badstilla and talzin/treya/drevan because lightening. Not the best usage but fun.

Obviously do whatever it is you like to do with your teams, but i feel like this partial take back doesn't set the minds at ease of the players who disagreed with marauder and trooper being useless. Usign them in a saber throw and -trooper team respectively doesn't really make them more or less usefull, nor does it increase or decrease the need for more sith characters for that matter.
    That being said, having fun ingame is always the most important part and i think it's kinda cool to see that players enjoy the game in different ways.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    leef wrote: »

Obviously do whatever it is you like to do with your teams, but i feel like this partial take back doesn't set the minds at ease of the players who disagreed with marauder and trooper being useless. Usign them in a saber throw and -trooper team respectively doesn't really make them more or less usefull, nor does it increase or decrease the need for more sith characters for that matter.
    That being said, having fun ingame is always the most important part and i think it's kinda cool to see that players enjoy the game in different ways.
    Yada yada yada... we always need more sith. Without sith there is no ying to the yang in this thang. You'd have an entire franchise based on trash bickering against a significantly boring empire. Well there's always the first BOREder lol. Other than tuskens and the like they are most under represented faction in game. But unlike tuskens and the like the most important. And no it doesn't make them more useful, thanks for making my point bright and clear rotflmao
    Post edited by dlv1986 on
  • leef wrote: »

Ratinira wrote: »
    Ratinira wrote: »
    I don't see Malak as a comic character, but rather a tragic one. I mean, he was Revan's best friend, and he follow him through war, blood and torment. He didnt leave during the war, he didnt leave after. He was the only one to follow Revan to Dromund Kaas, because he believe in his friend. He came to kill Vitiate to help his friend save the Galaxy... and to end up being throun on his knees and brainwashed by someone more powerful.
    Not too fun story for me...

He is a tragic character I agree, but it doesn't change the fact he could have had a cooler outfit lol. Nah I totally agree with you, its why Malak is one of my favorites despite the weird red jumpsuit.

0zkbp75gk5zf.jpg

Better?)

He was fired from bananas in pajamas for tripping over his half cape during his basic
  • At least there's one thing to look forward to in December, Palpatine from Ep9.
  • At least there's one thing to look forward to in December, Palpatine from Ep9.

Good point. Let the speculation begin. I'm hoping he's not one of those weak clone things from the books.
  • dlv1986 wrote: »
    At least there's one thing to look forward to in December, Palpatine from Ep9.

Good point. Let the speculation begin. I'm hoping he's not one of those weak clone things from the books.

I agree, but his purple saber from the books would be cool to see.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Yada yada yada... we always need more sith. Without sith there is no thing to the yang in this thang. You'd have an entire franchise based on trash bickering against a significantly boring empire. Well there's always the first BOREder lol. Other than tuskens and the like they are most under represented faction in game. But unlike tuskens and the like the most important. And no it doesn't make them more useful, thanks for making my point bright and clear rotflmao

I see you got your feelings hurt, that wasn't my intention at all. Sorry for that.
    Next time you want more Sith i suggest you don't give a reason or come up with a better reason than marauder, trooper and assassin needing more sith to flourish, because that's what people disagreed with, not so much that they don't want more sith. I mean, both marauder and trooper are in the top15 most used characters according to the swgoh.gg top100 meta report.That alone takes the wind out of your whole argument and kinda makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about.
    On the other hand, making statements like that does give your thread traction ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Give me an Episode 9 Palpatine and Dark Rey META and I’ll be happy, I’ll Relic them up so fast...
  • Give me an Episode 9 Palpatine and Dark Rey META and I’ll be happy, I’ll Relic them up so fast...

If Dark Rey is considered Sith, then I will as well. I have a reputation to uphold of being the Sith guy.
  • leef wrote: »

Yada yada yada... we always need more sith. Without sith there is no thing to the yang in this thang. You'd have an entire franchise based on trash bickering against a significantly boring empire. Well there's always the first BOREder lol. Other than tuskens and the like they are most under represented faction in game. But unlike tuskens and the like the most important. And no it doesn't make them more useful, thanks for making my point bright and clear rotflmao

I see you got your feelings hurt, that wasn't my intention at all. Sorry for that.
    Next time you want more Sith i suggest you don't give a reason or come up with a better reason than marauder, trooper and assassin needing more sith to flourish, because that's what people disagreed with, not so much that they don't want more sith. I mean, both marauder and trooper are in the top15 most used characters according to the swgoh.gg top100 meta report.That alone takes the wind out of your whole argument and kinda makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about.
    On the other hand, making statements like that does give your thread traction ;)

You wish I got my feelings hurt good job showing your true colors
  • Sassy stroop and Maude are garbage. Regardless of your nonsense, we need better sith than them or at least some to bring them together better than they currently operate, as I said originally.
  • And for another thing of the five sith empire teammates you need one of the three is obviously going to be picked because you get 50% more of this and that bonus if all five or six empire. just because something's in the top 100 doesn't mean it's good doesn't mean it's proper there are lots of top 100 lists that include smokers alcoholics criminals etc... does that mean you should follow in their footsteps because it's popular??