Anybody with game running terrible on iOS 13/new iPhone?

New iPhone 11. iOS 13 and 13.1. Game runs horrible in Geo TB. I mean completely unplayable bad. Its stuttering and just janky overall. Runs perfectly smooth on a second account on Android and it runs perfectly fine on iOS 12 on an iPad.

Arena/Fleet Arena are fine on the iPhone 11. Geo TB I cant even play. Battles or fleet battles are a stuttering mess.

Replies

• Options
    I have an IPhone 11 pro max. I have had several glitchy moments especially in raids/TB’s but nothing that makes the game unplayable. (Guild is only running Hoth TB)
  • Options
    I run without issue (aside from the lag from last update) on iOS 13 and 8+.
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Maybe its my phone. Game is smooth elsewhere though, its just Geo TB. It is a stuttering mess.

EDIT: Just noticed my phone gets pretty warm running this game now too. I may exchange and see if new phone does it.
  • Options
    It’s been better but initially it was really bad, like watching a video at 0.25x haven’t experienced anything lately
  • Options
    Since Relics dropped my IPhone crashes to desktop at least once daily. 6 plus running 12.4.1.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    In one hour of playing it used up 29% of my battery. Ouch. Something is definitely not right! I am going to stop by Apple.
  • Options
    Since Relics dropped my IPhone crashes to desktop at least once daily. 6 plus running 12.4.1.

Same here.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    JediFrost wrote: »
    Yeah ever since I got the IPhone 11 Max pro, all my battles, SA, raids, TB, and TW, its been super choppy, almost as if the phone can’t handle the game, which is weird, I previously had the iPhone XS Max and that thing ran like a charm, so don’t know what the deal is.

Yep, same impression here, as if the phone can't handle what is going on.
    But the issue is not with the device, it's with the game since relics update, had also excellent lags, now a little bit better, but not good.
    I experienced this already before with swgoh, also with the hot battery & battery drain, and you know what? I didn't change phone or so, after a while (and some updates) it worked again, so it's not the device, i think apple will also not be ale to solve the problem.
    Eat cookies and wait...
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options
    Same here. I had an iPhone 7 and the game went as smooth as it can. Now with the 11 pro it’s horrible...stutters all the time and everything is laggy.
  • Options
    I guess i made good decision not to buy the iphone 11
  • Options
    No iPhone , no problems
  • Mikek
    110 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Exactly same problem here. I had old iPhone 7 where game run smoothly all the time. I upgraded iPhone 11 Pro and now sometimes i experience terrible slowness especially in arena fights.
  • Options
    Wow, happy it is not just me! I did contact Apple and they didnt know what the issue was (shocking). It runs perfect on my old 8+ but not the 11. My old phone is still on iOS 12 so wonder if it is iOS 13. The new hardware should run smoother!

I did a hard reset and reinstalled the app. Its every so slightly better other than Geo TB is still bad. But it still heats up and drains the battery fast. I did a HSTR P3 run this morning and used up 15% just on that one run and phone was warm.
  • Options
    Yes I’m having terrible performance on my 11 with iOS 13.1 as well.

As anybody put in a bug report. I tried but it just got stuck on preview and wouldn’t submit.
  • Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

Same here.

Why not update to 13.1 works fine on my 6s plus
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>