GG Nuke Team

Has anybody out relics on T3-M4 and seen an improvement? What should be the relic order after GG.

Replies

• Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Has anybody out relics on T3-M4 and seen an improvement? What should be the relic order after GG.

I’m fairly uneducated on the relic system but I cannot imagine t3 relic making t3 any more useful that it currently is in a GG team

• Options
    I dont know of I'm going to relic anyone else on my Nuke squad other than GG. I want those other droids dying easily.
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I dont know of I'm going to relic anyone else on my Nuke squad other than GG. I want those other droids dying easily.

I would imagine you T3M4 and GG to be the last ones standing. The other 3 should probably be modded for cc and pot and can stay undergeared just a little.

• Options
    T3's usually my first target when taking down a nuke team. A tougher t3 might live longer, giving GG more time to do his thing.

So if it actually allows t3 to take another hit or two, yes.
  • Options
    My GG is relic 6 with 149k health. Rarely can I one shot Badstilla or Malak (various relic levels, but nothing beyond 5). I can if I replace IPD with my relic level 2 R2 D2.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have g12 IG88, g12 bb8, g11 T3. The order is solid, bb8, r2, ig88, t3 then gg. GG has 68% cc and 157% cd.
  • Options
    Your GG cc is too low. I have 100% before bonuses.
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    T3's usually my first target when taking down a nuke team. A tougher t3 might live longer, giving GG more time to do his thing.

So if it actually allows t3 to take another hit or two, yes.

not taking out gg first seems like a bad idea to me
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Rake6 wrote: »
    Your GG cc is too low. I have 100% before bonuses.

Thanks
  • Options
    I pushed him to relic 3. It doesn't add any more defense penetration and thus doesn't increase GG's damage, but he is almost always the last non-GG droid to die, which is ideal.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    To me this squad is highly underutilized but I did have the pieces laying around.