Who has the best bounty hunter lead?

I'm comparing the bounty hunter lead's and I can't figure out who's is the "best". I'm thinking Bossk, Embo, or one of the Fetts. Which one is the most popular/best? Also, do you think we will see Bounty Hunter card pack return with One Famous Wookie? I've been waiting for it to come, but it didn't show up during Galactic Bounties and was hoping it'd show up with Famous Wookie.

Replies

• Bossy is the best for health and protection recover it’s great sustain and good in geo tb
  • Bossk and Jango are the two 'best' leads in most modes of the game. Embo lead is pretty much strictly for P1 of the Sith Raid
  • Usually Bossk is a bit better for PvE and Jango is a bit better for PvP.
  • Bossk > Everything

Not only the best BH lead but u get so much value from him (Hounds tooth)
  • For me, I prefer Embo. Great in STR (P1 AND P3). Pretty great on offense too in TB, TW, and GA. My main counter to NS that works “most” of the time. Will be until my Troopers are set and ready.

Overall though, Bossk is probably the best.
  • Easy to overlook Boba, but he offers a lot.

Crit chance and crit damage boosts for ALL allies, big HP boost for BH allies (especially if they are modded for high potency), speed and TM bonuses... Very useful in GAC.

Apparently quite a few players unlocked Chewie under his lead with high-potency BH allies. I'm sure there are videos.
  • Bossk is the best overall, especially for a building BH team. However, once you get to a point where you can have a 300+ speed Bossk, Jango will be great defensively because his lead adds +30 speed to all "scoundrels". That's also why you'll sometimes see a Jango BH team with Nest on it. Nest gets 30 speed too. If it is a solid enough team, your opponent will have to use a solid meta team like CLS to take it down.
  • Apparently quite a few players unlocked Chewie under his lead with high-potency BH allies. I'm sure there are videos.

Yep, I did but hardly recommend it. It was brutal. Basically the only reason I managed a 7* Chewie minus bossk was because I was sick with the flu, laid out on the couch, and had nothing better to do for 3 hours.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    Apparently quite a few players unlocked Chewie under his lead with high-potency BH allies. I'm sure there are videos.

Yep, I did but hardly recommend it. It was brutal. Basically the only reason I managed a 7* Chewie minus bossk was because I was sick with the flu, laid out on the couch, and had nothing better to do for 3 hours.

Haha yeah, I've heard some stories, especially if you don't have Dengar. I plan to take my Chewie from 6* to 7* this time around. I'll give it a try with Boba lead first just to see what happens, but if it doesn't go well I'll switch with Bossk.
  • Easy to overlook Boba, but he offers a lot.

Crit chance and crit damage boosts for ALL allies, big HP boost for BH allies (especially if they are modded for high potency), speed and TM bonuses... Very useful in GAC.

I did Zboba, Ig88, Z (unique) bossk, Z (unique) jango and dengar
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • kalidor wrote: »

Who did you use
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Usually Bossk is a bit better for PvE and Jango is a bit better for PvP.

This is pretty much it. Bossk gets no speed boost until payout, and as such is very vulnerable to fast teams ability blocking or stunning him before he can taunt in PVP. Then his whole team just gets picked apart and they never have a chance to get their payout and catch up.

Jango's speed boost off the bat makes it much harder to get that early edge, plus both he and Boba can block revives if you zeta his unique, which is dope.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Bossk for defence. Embo for offence. Jango can do both.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Bossk for defence. Embo for offence. Jango can do both.

Honestly, everyone always recommends Bossk for defense because of his healing, but I feel pretty strongly that Jango is the superior defender. Under Bossk they'll never get their payout and they're just too slow to be effective, unless you're kitting them out with arena-level mods.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I guess another logical question is how to split them into two teams since we have ten BH's total.
  • Just because you have 10, doesn’t mean you need to utilize all 10 at once. As mentioned above, it is a versatile faction with strengths towards some modes - weaknesses towards others. Whatever mode you’re using them in, choose the strongest for. Leftovers should be easy enough to determine an optimal leader from.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Bossk is the best overall, especially for a building BH team. However, once you get to a point where you can have a 300+ speed Bossk, Jango will be great defensively because his lead adds +30 speed to all "scoundrels". That's also why you'll sometimes see a Jango BH team with Nest on it. Nest gets 30 speed too. If it is a solid enough team, your opponent will have to use a solid meta team like CLS to take it down.

Nooo, I wouldn’t use CLS against Nest :o
  • EdSolo wrote: »
    I guess another logical question is how to split them into two teams since we have ten BH's total.

My usual split is Embo, Bossk, Boba, Cad, and Jango (sometimes stick Bossk in leader place though), and have Aurra leading Dengar, Greedo, 88, and Zam.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Dinotank46 wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »

Who did you use

zBoba lead, dengar, greedo, cad bane, zam. Only Boba Fett was g12, the rest were g11 and modded for potency and speed so they could survive the initial assault. It was a year ago so I'm a bit hazy on the strategy, but it was basically kill chewie first, followed by han. Opening was to have dengar get critted before r2 stealths everyone. If not, restart (and enjoy the lovely cutscene).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • The boba led chewie 7* requires proper modding