WTH happened with my NS?

GJO
172 posts Member
Arrived at 4th wave on Geo TB and suddenly all of my NS stop reviving. Even the infinite horde (who wasn't expired yet [one revive only until that point]) prevented them from dying and not coming back even with double zeta Talzin lead.

Is there something on TB P3 that prevents reviving and I'm dumb enough of not knowing it?

Replies

• Options
    I was about to post the same thing. Then I discovered the loophole fine print they put into 555s special special version: no revives.

I think it’s a pretty cheap trick, but hey. They have to make you buy their new toons somehow.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If 5s was present, anything killed byba clone cant be revived
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    If 5s was present, anything killed byba clone cant be revived

One of my guildmates just told me that. Yep, I'm dumb enough LOL
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    I was about to post the same thing. Then I discovered the loophole fine print they put into 555s special special version: no revives.

I think it’s a pretty cheap trick, but hey. They have to make you buy their new toons somehow.

Is that what you think happened?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Cant blame CG for your own incompetence.

Reading kits is kinda important yenno
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

You got to admit that this information is quite hidden.

And why does 5 not have this ability in any other game mode?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

How is it hidden? Its displayed in the same format you can view every other PvE Toon abilities (under their health bar). Its also included in the tab for Geo TB just like the three raids

PvE toons have different abilities than Player owned version just like GG's kit in the tank raid, DN, Traya, Sion's kits in the Sith Raid, Vader's kit in assault battles / mythic events etc.

Don't deflect the blame to the game for your own ignorance
  • KyoO1234
    270 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

How is it hidden? Its displayed in the same format you can view every other PvE Toon abilities (under their health bar). Its also included in the tab for Geo TB just like the three raids

PvE toons have different abilities than Player owned version just like GG's kit in the tank raid, DN, Traya, Sion's kits in the Sith Raid, Vader's kit in assault battles / mythic events etc.

Your examples are all Raid examples, not TB examples.

If they would give one of the new or pure PvE toons such a significant ability I would understand, but the way it is in Geo TB with 5s it’s just very far fetched and not logical.

Btw: I only responded to the question here. I found this out by myself. That doesn’t change my view on how burried it is imho.
  • Options
    The PvE unit abilities are certainly worth reading and understanding, especially the elite modifications. Same with kits in general. There are plenty of people that come on the forums asking why this or that happened that can easily be explained by understanding the opponent’s kits. I just don’t understand why there always seems to be people that immediately rush to bash the ignorant instead of just simply informing them. Human nature, I guess.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Your examples are all Raid examples, not TB examples.

If they would give one of the new or pure PvE toons such a significant ability I would understand, but the way it is in Geo TB with 5s it’s just very far fetched and not logical.

Btw: I only responded to the question here. I found this out by myself. That doesn’t change my view on how burried it is imho.

Well now you know better, so loss-win!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Farm the Litter Box. Get what you can move on. It's theraphy for whales, like comp's in vegas. They have a sandbox they can revel in. Keeps the game free for those of us with lives.
  • Options
    Here you go. The Bible for us NS users.imq0ceg6ftva.jpg

Thanks man! I know, that one was on me... screw up is a common thing sometimes.
  • Options
    Here you go. The Bible for us NS users.imq0ceg6ftva.jpg

There's a caveat in P4. If you cannot complete all the center platoons, you should use NS in the bottom, despite the risk of wave 4 Fives. If you don't complete all the center platoons, then every time an enemy gets a kill, they get an immediate bonus turn, which means you can get completely wiped out pretty easily.
  • Options
    Same question every other week 🙈