NS assajj lead who to g13

2Next

Replies

  • BrakirKY wrote: »
    BrakirKY wrote: »
    For defense use, the g13 order hands down should be daka, spirit, zombie. AV and MT g13 are good, but not essential. Spirit with R5+ relics will one or two shot most tanks in the game aside from malak or high relic GK, opening up the field for the others to go to town. Daka with 100k+ health and CA arrow is near impossible to kill before spirit will start wrecking things.

    Once those 3 are g13, AV lead is better primarily because one of the main counters used in GAC will be traya, and AV lead can very often remove so much TM from the enemy that they will rarely get a turn, especially combined with the bonus TM from AV lead once they lose protection. The basic attack revives from MT lead become much less important when your Daka has 100k+ health and your zombie is constantly retaunting to block nihilus's annihilate. Spirit will usually one shot Sion before he ever gets to hatred, and then it's open season on traya and nihilus.

    You obviously aren't in the top on your shard then, if you were you would know that DR teams destroy that. The only viable option for DR is MT lead, the only lead for padme teams is AV, and the only lead for GG nuke teams is MT. These are the teams in the top of arena.

    Do you read at all? The OP said primarily for GAC defense, not arena. Of course DR will beat either lead.

    Btw, here's my profile, feel free to check my ranks and NS.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/539447311/

    Your NS are ok nothing special, and you run DR in arena, your rank means nothing you may as well have said you were 99 in arena because you run DR. DR is everyone in the top 100, I have run NS and only NS since this game came out. I am glad you see NS are the actual meta and not the DR teams but come on you are a tourist NS player. Your DR team I beat regularly, I was ... ...
    None of that changes what order he should g13 his NS. Btw, my fellow shardmate runs the NS faction discord server, and agrees with the order I posted, as well as which lead is better for GAC defense. Anyone smart will have both lead zetas available to use depending on where they're being used and which enemy they're facing. He asked about GAC defense specifically, which is what I answered. If he had asked about arena or facing DR on offense, I would have addressed that, but he didn't.
    Running NS in arena instead of DR shows you care more about being a fanboy than advancing in the game, even the guy who runs the NS server doesn't run them in arena except to test. And you get into a shard chat by fighting your way to the top and staying there, it doesn't just happen randomly. If you don't like Crystal income, feel free to keep doing things your way.

  • BrakirKY wrote: »
    BrakirKY wrote: »
    BrakirKY wrote: »
    For defense use, the g13 order hands down should be daka, spirit, zombie. AV and MT g13 are good, but not essential. Spirit with R5+ relics will one or two shot most tanks in the game aside from malak or high relic GK, opening up the field for the others to go to town. Daka with 100k+ health and CA arrow is near impossible to kill before spirit will start wrecking things.

    Once those 3 are g13, AV lead is better primarily because one of the main counters used in GAC will be traya, and AV lead can very often remove so much TM from the enemy that they will rarely get a turn, especially combined with the bonus TM from AV lead once they lose protection. The basic attack revives from MT lead become much less important when your Daka has 100k+ health and your zombie is constantly retaunting to block nihilus's annihilate. Spirit will usually one shot Sion before he ever gets to hatred, and then it's open season on traya and nihilus.

    You obviously aren't in the top on your shard then, if you were you would know that DR teams destroy that. The only viable option for DR is MT lead, the only lead for padme teams is AV, and the only lead for GG nuke teams is MT. These are the teams in the top of arena.

    Do you read at all? The OP said primarily for GAC defense, not arena. Of course DR will beat either lead.

    Btw, here's my profile, feel free to check my ranks and NS.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/539447311/

    Your NS are ok nothing special, and you run DR in arena, your rank means nothing you may as well have said you were 99 in arena because you run DR. DR is everyone in the top 100, I have run NS and only NS since this game came out. I am glad you see NS are the actual meta and not the DR teams but come on you are a tourist NS player. Your DR team I beat regularly, I was ... ...
    None of that changes what order he should g13 his NS. Btw, my fellow shardmate runs the NS faction discord server, and agrees with the order I posted, as well as which lead is better for GAC defense. Anyone smart will have both lead zetas available to use depending on where they're being used and which enemy they're facing. He asked about GAC defense specifically, which is what I answered. If he had asked about arena or facing DR on offense, I would have addressed that, but he didn't.
    Running NS in arena instead of DR shows you care more about being a fanboy than advancing in the game, even the guy who runs the NS server doesn't run them in arena except to test. And you get into a shard chat by fighting your way to the top and staying there, it doesn't just happen randomly. If you don't like Crystal income, feel free to keep doing things your way.

    I thought you were saying daka lead. Lol. I was curious about it so I tried it in arena, and got smoked so bad.
  • BrakirKY wrote: »
    BrakirKY wrote: »
    BrakirKY wrote: »
    For defense use, the g13 order hands down should be daka, spirit, zombie. AV and MT g13 are good, but not essential. Spirit with R5+ relics will one or two shot most tanks in the game aside from malak or high relic GK, opening up the field for the others to go to town. Daka with 100k+ health and CA arrow is near impossible to kill before spirit will start wrecking things.

    Once those 3 are g13, AV lead is better primarily because one of the main counters used in GAC will be traya, and AV lead can very often remove so much TM from the enemy that they will rarely get a turn, especially combined with the bonus TM from AV lead once they lose protection. The basic attack revives from MT lead become much less important when your Daka has 100k+ health and your zombie is constantly retaunting to block nihilus's annihilate. Spirit will usually one shot Sion before he ever gets to hatred, and then it's open season on traya and nihilus.

    You obviously aren't in the top on your shard then, if you were you would know that DR teams destroy that. The only viable option for DR is MT lead, the only lead for padme teams is AV, and the only lead for GG nuke teams is MT. These are the teams in the top of arena.

    Do you read at all? The OP said primarily for GAC defense, not arena. Of course DR will beat either lead.

    Btw, here's my profile, feel free to check my ranks and NS.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/539447311/

    Your NS are ok nothing special, and you run DR in arena, your rank means nothing you may as well have said you were 99 in arena because you run DR. DR is everyone in the top 100, I have run NS and only NS since this game came out. I am glad you see NS are the actual meta and not the DR teams but come on you are a tourist NS player. Your DR team I beat regularly, I was ... ...
    None of that changes what order he should g13 his NS. Btw, my fellow shardmate runs the NS faction discord server, and agrees with the order I posted, as well as which lead is better for GAC defense. Anyone smart will have both lead zetas available to use depending on where they're being used and which enemy they're facing. He asked about GAC defense specifically, which is what I answered. If he had asked about arena or facing DR on offense, I would have addressed that, but he didn't.
    Running NS in arena instead of DR shows you care more about being a fanboy than advancing in the game, even the guy who runs the NS server doesn't run them in arena except to test. And you get into a shard chat by fighting your way to the top and staying there, it doesn't just happen randomly. If you don't like Crystal income, feel free to keep doing things your way.

    I'm a fanboi cause I choose to run ns? Lol. OK. Says the meta chaser, and no I don't care about crystal income. If I did I wouldn't have all my NS at relic 7,i make more than enough money to buy any crystals I need, sorry you are poor and rely on arena to advance your team. I play ns because I like their kit better than all the others, I also don't run the meta cause that's just boring, hey MA look I can do something everyone else is already doing, but better than me. Congrats you have no imagination. I bet your arena battles are so fun.
  • BTW I beat teams better than yours in under 45 secs.
  • Oh good....it's been a while since the forums have had a good "my team can beat up your team" thread. :|
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Oh good....it's been a while since the forums have had a good "my team can beat up your team" thread. :|

    Yea except I've posted videos lol.
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    After Daka, you should REALLY get your NS spirit to g13. Her Mastery stats become ridiculous at r5 and above.

    She’ll be hitting on Basic around 55k regularly. That’s under a TALZIN lead, she will absolutely dominate offense under AV. She burns down the opposition before Daka and Zombie (typically first two targets) are killed off, which makes her strong offensive prowess important on an effective defensive squad.

    Mine is sitting at relic 7 for spirit and she hist on basic much harder than 50k basics are hitting for upwards of 100k. However you cannot use an AV lead in arena on defense if you are in top 50, the team gets wiped easily by DR teams.

    It doesn't matter what lead you run in arena, DR takes them both out extremely easy unfortunately.
  • BrakirKY wrote: »
    For defense use, the g13 order hands down should be daka, spirit, zombie. AV and MT g13 are good, but not essential. Spirit with R5+ relics will one or two shot most tanks in the game aside from malak or high relic GK, opening up the field for the others to go to town. Daka with 100k+ health and CA arrow is near impossible to kill before spirit will start wrecking things.

    Once those 3 are g13, AV lead is better primarily because one of the main counters used in GAC will be traya, and AV lead can very often remove so much TM from the enemy that they will rarely get a turn, especially combined with the bonus TM from AV lead once they lose protection. The basic attack revives from MT lead become much less important when your Daka has 100k+ health and your zombie is constantly retaunting to block nihilus's annihilate. Spirit will usually one shot Sion before he ever gets to hatred, and then it's open season on traya and nihilus.

    You obviously aren't in the top on your shard then, if you were you would know that DR teams destroy that.

    Says the guy who has this:

    u41kx4b8em2d.jpg

    Lol. And you are in the top of your shard? That average rank of yours says something else. Maybe you should also stop lecturing other people about having "no skill" because all you did is literally buying your way to the top (not even top btw) by whaling out on relic 7's.

    People like you destroy this community because you get big heads from bragging about your bought new toys. I have absolutely nothing against whales or krakens as long as they are humble and down to earth. But I got 0 respect for people like you who buy their way to the top and then think they are the big deal and that everyone else is inferior to them, and then even have the audacity to talk about "skill". Simply mind-blowing. Have a good day, sir.
  • MightyWizard
    608 posts Member
    edited October 10
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    mikk207 wrote: »
    I have daka at g13 r2 and I dont regret it.
    I woul prefer daka over zombi even with asajj lead, but zombi is not a bad choice as well.

    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Why not do ventress who will also help immensely in geo TB?

    daka is the reason my nightsisters can 4/4 in p4

    Nice. How do you do on the ventress/dooku mission and what gear levels are they?

    That mission is stupidly easy with a g13 Dooku. My Dooku is r5 at the moment and I could probably auto that mission.

    As for choosing between g13 Zombie and Daka, it's pretty straightforward; choose Daka. She gained more stats than almost anyone from relics. I'm planning on taking Daka to g13 and I don't even have a full 7* NS team yet.
  • @christopher152003 Also, you are doing her a great disservice by having her in a CD set with a CD primary triangle with only 29% crit chance. You should try her in a offense/cc set or try and get her CC% higher. 👍
  • ZAP
    467 posts Member
    BrakirKY wrote: »
    BrakirKY wrote: »
    BrakirKY wrote: »
    For defense use, the g13 order hands down should be daka, spirit, zombie. AV and MT g13 are good, but not essential. Spirit with R5+ relics will one or two shot most tanks in the game aside from malak or high relic GK, opening up the field for the others to go to town. Daka with 100k+ health and CA arrow is near impossible to kill before spirit will start wrecking things.

    Once those 3 are g13, AV lead is better primarily because one of the main counters used in GAC will be traya, and AV lead can very often remove so much TM from the enemy that they will rarely get a turn, especially combined with the bonus TM from AV lead once they lose protection. The basic attack revives from MT lead become much less important when your Daka has 100k+ health and your zombie is constantly retaunting to block nihilus's annihilate. Spirit will usually one shot Sion before he ever gets to hatred, and then it's open season on traya and nihilus.

    You obviously aren't in the top on your shard then, if you were you would know that DR teams destroy that. The only viable option for DR is MT lead, the only lead for padme teams is AV, and the only lead for GG nuke teams is MT. These are the teams in the top of arena.

    Do you read at all? The OP said primarily for GAC defense, not arena. Of course DR will beat either lead.

    Btw, here's my profile, feel free to check my ranks and NS.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/539447311/

    Your NS are ok nothing special, and you run DR in arena, your rank means nothing you may as well have said you were 99 in arena because you run DR. DR is everyone in the top 100, I have run NS and only NS since this game came out. I am glad you see NS are the actual meta and not the DR teams but come on you are a tourist NS player. Your DR team I beat regularly, I was ... ...
    None of that changes what order he should g13 his NS. Btw, my fellow shardmate runs the NS faction discord server, and agrees with the order I posted, as well as which lead is better for GAC defense. Anyone smart will have both lead zetas available to use depending on where they're being used and which enemy they're facing. He asked about GAC defense specifically, which is what I answered. If he had asked about arena or facing DR on offense, I would have addressed that, but he didn't.
    Running NS in arena instead of DR shows you care more about being a fanboy than advancing in the game, even the guy who runs the NS server doesn't run them in arena except to test. And you get into a shard chat by fighting your way to the top and staying there, it doesn't just happen randomly. If you don't like Crystal income, feel free to keep doing things your way.

    I'm a fanboi cause I choose to run ns? Lol. OK. Says the meta chaser, and no I don't care about crystal income. If I did I wouldn't have all my NS at relic 7,i make more than enough money to buy any crystals I need, sorry you are poor and rely on arena to advance your team. I play ns because I like their kit better than all the others, I also don't run the meta cause that's just boring, hey MA look I can do something everyone else is already doing, but better than me. Congrats you have no imagination. I bet your arena battles are so fun.

    LOL at the pathetic poor shaming

  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited October 10
    BrakirKY wrote: »
    For defense use, the g13 order hands down should be daka, spirit, zombie. AV and MT g13 are good, but not essential. Spirit with R5+ relics will one or two shot most tanks in the game aside from malak or high relic GK, opening up the field for the others to go to town. Daka with 100k+ health and CA arrow is near impossible to kill before spirit will start wrecking things.

    Once those 3 are g13, AV lead is better primarily because one of the main counters used in GAC will be traya, and AV lead can very often remove so much TM from the enemy that they will rarely get a turn, especially combined with the bonus TM from AV lead once they lose protection. The basic attack revives from MT lead become much less important when your Daka has 100k+ health and your zombie is constantly retaunting to block nihilus's annihilate. Spirit will usually one shot Sion before he ever gets to hatred, and then it's open season on traya and nihilus.

    You obviously aren't in the top on your shard then, if you were you would know that DR teams destroy that.

    Says the guy who has this:

    u41kx4b8em2d.jpg

    Lol. And you are in the top of your shard? That average rank of yours says something else. Maybe you should also stop lecturing other people about having "no skill" because all you did is literally buying your way to the top (not even top btw) by whaling out on relic 7's.

    People like you destroy this community because you get big heads from bragging about your bought new toys. I have absolutely nothing against whales or krakens as long as they are humble and down to earth. But I got 0 respect for people like you who buy their way to the top and then think they are the big deal and that everyone else is inferior to them, and then even have the audacity to talk about "skill". Simply mind-blowing. Have a good day, sir.

    Lol, Like I said earlier I don't focus arena, but when I do I sit in the top, I go days without doing arena. Lol, never bought my way to the top of anything except relics because the grind sucks. I am sorry if the grind is fun for you, it isn't for me. You seem to think the arena is the funnest part of the game, most days I do the bare minimum to earn dailies. The rise and drops you see there are the days I am proving people certain **** can be done, if I really cared about my rank in arena when I reach the top I would do it during my payout time, but like I said I don't care about the payouts. Weird how they only count what rank you made it too when you are there during your payout time huh?? People like you destroy the community because you think you know everything, and you brag about being number 1 when you don't even earn it, you have 50 other people helping you, and you do it with what, the most common team in the game currently just pathetic. Don't tell me you didn'y buy anything either you and I both know you did or you would have certain characters. You really don't have any common sense or the ability for logic do you or thinking something through. You just spout out crap thinking you know all. GJ nub.

    fwg7beuix8ss.jpg

    Weird how did I get there?? SWGOH knows better than the actual game huh?? That was yesterday after my payout after I used all my attacks.
  • @christopher152003 Also, you are doing her a great disservice by having her in a CD set with a CD primary triangle with only 29% crit chance. You should try her in a offense/cc set or try and get her CC% higher. 👍

    If I needed or wanted your advice I would take it and enjoy getting beat by revan teams. 👍
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited October 10
    These were days from last week. Funny how none of these are higher than what what SWGOH shows huh??

    opuxiq14y1p7.jpg
    tq8ebasnri0u.jpg
  • These were days from last week. Funny how none of these are higher than what what SWGOH shows huh??

    opuxiq14y1p7.jpg
    tq8ebasnri0u.jpg
    Funny. From the time stamps on all of your screenshots and the 50 missing crystals in the one with the higher ranking, it's almost like they were taken in succession all on the same day as if to make a point. It's also amazingly coincidental that Tennobi is sitting in 10th in both the shot from "yesterday" and the ones from "last week".

    Get over yourself.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited October 10
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    These were days from last week. Funny how none of these are higher than what what SWGOH shows huh??

    opuxiq14y1p7.jpg
    tq8ebasnri0u.jpg
    Funny. From the time stamps on all of your screenshots and the 50 missing crystals in the one with the higher ranking, it's almost like they were taken in succession all on the same day as if to make a point. It's also amazingly coincidental that Tennobi is sitting in 10th in both the shot from "yesterday" and the ones from "last week".

    Get over yourself.

    Prove it. All you have are words. Get over yourself there bub, DR is no longer the meta. I have provided my proof with pictures. You come on here and make accusations that are just speculation and wholly untrue. But hey can't expect much from a no brains meta chaser.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    These were days from last week. Funny how none of these are higher than what what SWGOH shows huh??

    opuxiq14y1p7.jpg
    tq8ebasnri0u.jpg
    Funny. From the time stamps on all of your screenshots and the 50 missing crystals in the one with the higher ranking, it's almost like they were taken in succession all on the same day as if to make a point. It's also amazingly coincidental that Tennobi is sitting in 10th in both the shot from "yesterday" and the ones from "last week".

    Get over yourself.

    Prove it. All you have are words. Get over yourself there bub, DR is no longer the meta. I have provided my proof with pictures. You come on here and make accusations that are just speculation and wholly untrue. But hey can't expect much from a no brains meta chaser.

    I don't and never have run DR in arena so grow up and save the name calling. Feel free to hit me up when you break 3 million GP...and then 4 million.

    https://swgoh.gg/p/967469484/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • @christopher152003 Also, you are doing her a great disservice by having her in a CD set with a CD primary triangle with only 29% crit chance. You should try her in a offense/cc set or try and get her CC% higher. 👍

    If I needed or wanted your advice I would take it and enjoy getting beat by revan teams. 👍

    Hahahaha. That's funny stuff man thanks for the laughs. Protection primaries on NS tells me a different story.
  • TVF
    16182 posts Member
    Did not expect a tough-guy-off in this thread.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited October 11
    @christopher152003 Also, you are doing her a great disservice by having her in a CD set with a CD primary triangle with only 29% crit chance. You should try her in a offense/cc set or try and get her CC% higher. 👍

    If I needed or wanted your advice I would take it and enjoy getting beat by revan teams. 👍

    Hahahaha. That's funny stuff man thanks for the laughs. Protection primaries on NS tells me a different story.

    LOL OK hot **** let's see your Uber team of ns. Or any team that competes. Easy to talk alot of **** when you back nothing up. And if your speaking about my Asajj then get a clue. You don't beat Dr team with a bastilla that is faster than you. I need my assajj to go first always. It just happened to have protection, oh no. My health ones all went to daka that's why she has 150k health. Keep trying man, I wouldn't be heads and tails beyond your ns. But please show me what rank you get with your super Uber NS.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited October 11
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    These were days from last week. Funny how none of these are higher than what what SWGOH shows huh??

    opuxiq14y1p7.jpg
    tq8ebasnri0u.jpg
    Funny. From the time stamps on all of your screenshots and the 50 missing crystals in the one with the higher ranking, it's almost like they were taken in succession all on the same day as if to make a point. It's also amazingly coincidental that Tennobi is sitting in 10th in both the shot from "yesterday" and the ones from "last week".

    Get over yourself.

    Prove it. All you have are words. Get over yourself there bub, DR is no longer the meta. I have provided my proof with pictures. You come on here and make accusations that are just speculation and wholly untrue. But hey can't expect much from a no brains meta chaser.

    I don't and never have run DR in arena so grow up and save the name calling. Feel free to hit me up when you break 3 million GP...and then 4 million.

    https://swgoh.gg/p/967469484/

    Why would I hit you up for anything your a nub. You act like gp matters, lol like because my gp is only 2.9 million I can't easily beat that amidala squad, it's cute people try those teams on my shard but they don't usually break in the top 50.you must be on a newer shard been here since November 2015, never really cared about the meta or the gp, what does that have to do with the fact you got 1 because the same reason you all do. You use the discord chat for your server. I got tired of the **** and the hitting people they didn't like so I left, I also want to get to the top without people helping me. You must think your opinion on anything matters. It doesn't.

    And you can't buy you way to 5 relic 7 you buy your way to 3 relic 7, I had to grind out the other to 7 and the other 2 to 4 and 5.
  • @christopher152003 Also, you are doing her a great disservice by having her in a CD set with a CD primary triangle with only 29% crit chance. You should try her in a offense/cc set or try and get her CC% higher. 👍

    If I needed or wanted your advice I would take it and enjoy getting beat by revan teams. 👍

    Hahahaha. That's funny stuff man thanks for the laughs. Protection primaries on NS tells me a different story.

    LOL OK hot **** let's see your Uber team of ns. Or any team that competes. Easy to talk alot of **** when you back nothing up. And if your speaking about my Asajj then get a clue. You don't beat Dr team with a bastilla that is faster than you. I need my assajj to go first always. It just happened to have protection, oh no. My health ones all went to daka that's why she has 150k health. Keep trying man, I wouldn't be heads and tails beyond your ns. But please show me what rank you get with your super Uber NS.

    1) I just tried to offer a little advice and never claimed to have an "uber" or the best NS team but I'm proud of my NS squad and used them enough to know their strengths and weaknesses. Just didn't see the point of having your Talzin in a CD set and CD triangle @ 29% cc.

    2) Sure, here you go.o2tpusnjgsmb.jpg

    3) You seem to have it all worked out for yourself though. Nice to see others giving NS some relic love. Take it easy and have a good one.
  • Nikoms565
    11400 posts Member
    edited October 11
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    These were days from last week. Funny how none of these are higher than what what SWGOH shows huh??

    opuxiq14y1p7.jpg
    tq8ebasnri0u.jpg
    Funny. From the time stamps on all of your screenshots and the 50 missing crystals in the one with the higher ranking, it's almost like they were taken in succession all on the same day as if to make a point. It's also amazingly coincidental that Tennobi is sitting in 10th in both the shot from "yesterday" and the ones from "last week".

    Get over yourself.

    Prove it. All you have are words. Get over yourself there bub, DR is no longer the meta. I have provided my proof with pictures. You come on here and make accusations that are just speculation and wholly untrue. But hey can't expect much from a no brains meta chaser.

    I don't and never have run DR in arena so grow up and save the name calling. Feel free to hit me up when you break 3 million GP...and then 4 million.

    https://swgoh.gg/p/967469484/

    Why would I hit you up for anything your a nub. You act like gp matters, lol like because my gp is only 2.9 million I can't easily beat that amidala squad, it's cute people try those teams on my shard but they don't usually break in the top 50.you must be on a newer shard been here since November 2015, never really cared about the meta or the gp, what does that have to do with the fact you got 1 because the same reason you all do. You use the discord chat for your server. I got tired of the **** and the hitting people they didn't like so I left, I also want to get to the top without people helping me. You must think your opinion on anything matters. It doesn't.

    And you can't buy you way to 5 relic 7 you buy your way to 3 relic 7, I had to grind out the other to 7 and the other 2 to 4 and 5.

    I'm a launch player (November 2015 as well) - you could have probably figured that out if you had realized I've been on the forums two months longer than you - or on swgoh.gg for a year and half longer than you. Yep - I must be doing it wrong, only one R7 but still finish first on a launch shard. But it's fine. You clearly have all the answers and think your the smartest person here. Take care. I'm done in this thread. Thank you @Crazygone510 for the actually useful NS tips. Thank you christopher15 for the laugh.

    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • BrakirKY wrote: »
    For defense use, the g13 order hands down should be daka, spirit, zombie. AV and MT g13 are good, but not essential. Spirit with R5+ relics will one or two shot most tanks in the game aside from malak or high relic GK, opening up the field for the others to go to town. Daka with 100k+ health and CA arrow is near impossible to kill before spirit will start wrecking things.

    Once those 3 are g13, AV lead is better primarily because one of the main counters used in GAC will be traya, and AV lead can very often remove so much TM from the enemy that they will rarely get a turn, especially combined with the bonus TM from AV lead once they lose protection. The basic attack revives from MT lead become much less important when your Daka has 100k+ health and your zombie is constantly retaunting to block nihilus's annihilate. Spirit will usually one shot Sion before he ever gets to hatred, and then it's open season on traya and nihilus.

    You obviously aren't in the top on your shard then, if you were you would know that DR teams destroy that.

    Says the guy who has this:

    u41kx4b8em2d.jpg

    Lol. And you are in the top of your shard? That average rank of yours says something else. Maybe you should also stop lecturing other people about having "no skill" because all you did is literally buying your way to the top (not even top btw) by whaling out on relic 7's.

    People like you destroy this community because you get big heads from bragging about your bought new toys. I have absolutely nothing against whales or krakens as long as they are humble and down to earth. But I got 0 respect for people like you who buy their way to the top and then think they are the big deal and that everyone else is inferior to them, and then even have the audacity to talk about "skill". Simply mind-blowing. Have a good day, sir.

    Lol, Like I said earlier I don't focus arena, but when I do I sit in the top, I go days without doing arena. Lol, never bought my way to the top of anything except relics because the grind sucks. I am sorry if the grind is fun for you, it isn't for me. You seem to think the arena is the funnest part of the game, most days I do the bare minimum to earn dailies. The rise and drops you see there are the days I am proving people certain **** can be done, if I really cared about my rank in arena when I reach the top I would do it during my payout time, but like I said I don't care about the payouts. Weird how they only count what rank you made it too when you are there during your payout time huh?? People like you destroy the community because you think you know everything, and you brag about being number 1 when you don't even earn it, you have 50 other people helping you, and you do it with what, the most common team in the game currently just pathetic. Don't tell me you didn'y buy anything either you and I both know you did or you would have certain characters. You really don't have any common sense or the ability for logic do you or thinking something through. You just spout out crap thinking you know all. GJ nub.

    fwg7beuix8ss.jpg

    Weird how did I get there?? SWGOH knows better than the actual game huh?? That was yesterday after my payout after I used all my attacks.

    People like me destroy the community? Not really. Did I ever say I knew everything? No I didn't. So you're wrong. Did I brag about being #1? No, so you're wrong again. I'm not earning it you say? Wrong again. I have 50 people helping me? Wrong. Most common team? Also wrong. You're saying I bought something? Wrong again, I'm f2p. Everything, just everything you said was wrong. So please do us a favor and stop talking nonsense. Or continue, and have the whole forum laugh at you, it's working.
Sign In or Register to comment.