Night sister zombie

Prev1
Im having a lot of trouble with the night sister zombie
Any advice on how to deal with them?

Replies

• You really need to be a bit more specific.

I’m guessing it’s in the arena, but what team are you running

Otherwise the solution is use Darth revan with BSF and press auto
  • use as many AOE toons as you can, you need to kill off all other nightsisters before you can kill zombie.
    imperial troopers was always the answer to zombie but a few other teams can easily take them out now including geos.
    what team are you facing and create a swgoh.gg account and post the link here so people can see what toons you have available for more specific help
  • focus on the weakest nightsister beside zombie and kill them twice first
    then you have a few opinions
    you can focus on old daka and mother talzin to stop the revive
    or you can kill the zombie twice (or more) so that she will have 2 speed debuffs which stop her from moving and thus stop the taunt and then you can take care the rest
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    JDIII wrote: »
    Imperial Troops are a team that never loses against Nightsisters, you can start there.
    That is a bit of an overstatement.
  • JDIII wrote: »
    Imperial Troops are a team that never loses against Nightsisters, you can start there.

"R7 IT are a team that never loses to a g12- NS" ))
  • JDIII wrote: »

Put them up against ventress lead sisters and watch that theory collapse 😟
  • Ratinira wrote: »
    JDIII wrote: »

"R7 IT are a team that never loses to a g12- NS" ))

"My IT never lose to NS under gear 12"
    Haha. Perspective aye? 🤣
  • Mass stuns work very well. Palpatine can stop the whole team moving then you just pick them off.

Many people try to kill of Daka first to prevent her mad revive.
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    Imperial troopers was always the answer to zombie but a few other teams can easily take them out now including geos.

That's funny, because I can take out Geos with my NS.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    Imperial troopers was always the answer to zombie but a few other teams can easily take them out now including geos.

That's funny, because I can take out Geos with my NS.

That's funny, because I can take out NS with my Geos.
    this could go on for a while... end of the day 90% of teams cant win on defence due to how bad the AI is.....
  • Im having a lot of trouble with the night sister zombie

Kill Zombie Twice (So she's got 2 debuffs to speed & can't move)
    Kill next weakest NS Twice (Zombie Rezes first 2 NS to die)
    Kill Daka
    Kill remaining NS.
    Kill Zombie.

IF Acolyte is in the group you WILL need multiple AE since she hides behind an ever rezing Zombie.
  • Im having a lot of trouble with the night sister zombie

Kill Zombie Twice (So she's got 2 debuffs to speed & can't move)
    Kill next weakest NS Twice (Zombie Rezes first 2 NS to die)
    Kill Daka
    Kill remaining NS.
    Kill Zombie.

IF Acolyte is in the group you WILL need multiple AE since she hides behind an ever rezing Zombie.

Skip that first step since step two will undo it.
  • Kill the weakest NS x2 then kill Daka, asajj, MT, other NS and then boom u win

(MT Can revive all NS if she kills a char using her mass swarm attack so be careful.)
  • Use BH with zJango (Notorious Reputation) and Boba (Zeta not required). Zombie completely removed from the equation, killed last, and absolutely nobody gets revived by anything.
  • BH jango boba option is good
    Heavy debuff crowd control team like IT or Empire is good
    Thrawn fracturing zombie helps
    Speed down tactic on zombie is a bit bust cause both AV and Talia can dispel that.
    Finally if those 1st 3 options aren't sufficient for you my zfinn team with Poe and r trooper did it for me for the longest time. R trooper's dispel made zombie a joke. Poe and popping exposes kept the train going. Trick was always save Finn's stun for when a NS rezzed. They rez with close to full TM. So if I killed 2 and Daka rez then she pops her res heal unless Finn stunned her.

I still use this team against them in GAC unless a Bossk team is there. This team gets me 60/60 every time against Bossk defenses. They literally never get a shot off unless Dengar is there then they might get 3 hits. Bb8 always brings back full protection though.

So yeah a fast Finn team can work too.
  • Skip that first step since step two will undo it.

How do you kill a NS twice with Zombie still active & taunting?

Stripping taunt once or killing once rarely cuts it in my experience.

You need to kill 2x so she's frozen & then kill the other NS twice.

Yes, it does remove it when she rezes them, but that is starting the TM/Buffs trains from 0 again, often time enough to kill the weak NS a 2nd time before moves get started.

• If you can't beat NS with a similarly geared IT squad you don't know how to play.

It's surprising how many ppl are putting down troopers here. It's a guaranteed win.

Yes, it does remove it when she rezes them, but that is starting the TM/Buffs trains from 0 again, often time enough to kill the weak NS a 2nd time before moves get started.

In my experience, simply dispelling the taunt usually gives me enough time to kill the first NS. Then I dispel zombie again if I have another dispel available, and if I don’t have one, I kill zombie once so that I can then go after the second kill.

* Ignore taunt
    * mark / deathmark
    * dispell
    * buff block
    * AoE

If you get the zombie to zero speed and you have not killed another NS twice, the debuff goes away. You end up having to kill the zombie two more times to freeze her
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »

* Ignore taunt
    * mark / deathmark
    * dispell
    * buff block
    * AoE

Sigh.

Do you really think if the OP had abilities like Ignore Taunt or Death Mark that he would be having trouble with NS Zombie????????

Seriously?

Clearly he doesn't have that full spectrum of fluffed out teams.

Buff Block??? While the Taunt's already up?

• Rath_Tarr wrote: »

* Ignore taunt
    * mark / deathmark
    * dispell
    * buff block
    * AoE

Sigh.

Do you really think if the OP had abilities like Ignore Taunt or Death Mark that he would be having trouble with NS Zombie????????

Relax, dude. You asked a question and received some correct answers to your question.
    Seriously?

Clearly he doesn't have that full spectrum of fluffed out teams.

Most of what's on the list is available on common mid-game teams. Only exception would be mark and possibly death mark.

Buff Block??? While the Taunt's already up?

It will prevent the zombie from regaining taunt after you stripped (/dispelled) it. That's obvious to most other readers. Apparently not to you.

• CCyrilS wrote: »
    If you can't beat NS with a similarly geared IT squad you don't know how to play.

It's surprising how many ppl are putting down troopers here. It's a guaranteed win.

Using troopers against well-geared/modded Asajj lead NS is very risky. On weaker ones, that let you kill the first zombie easily? Sure. Use troopers.