Night sister zombie

2Next

Replies

• Some useful characters against NS and the endlessly reviving zombie (and her taunt):

Boba: Ignores taunt. Mass ability block limits how dangerous the NS are while you're trying to get through those first kills. Execute kills them permanently (except zombie) or removes taunt.

Emperor and Fallen Bastilla: Shock prevents zombie from taunting (both characters). Their mass debuffs with stun (EP) -- or fear, speed down, and stagger (FB) -- cripple the NS, including zombie. So, there's plenty of time to get in some kills without worrying about the taunt.

Nihilus: Mass cooldown increase is similar to mass ability block. Annihilate kills permanently. Basic dispels taunt.

Sion: Mass dispel and his version of taunt eliminate zombie's taunt and keep the NS focused on Sion so other characters can do their work.

Enfys Nest: Ignores taunt (with zeta), dispels zombie's taunt on basic attack, gives you a little more time between zombie taunts with mass turn-meter reduction.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    If you can't beat NS with a similarly geared IT squad you don't know how to play.

It's surprising how many ppl are putting down troopers here. It's a guaranteed win.

Using troopers against well-geared/modded Asajj lead NS is very risky. On weaker ones, that let you kill the first zombie easily? Sure. Use troopers.

We've had different experiences then, because what you call risky I call a guarantee. Maybe I've just been lucky 900 times in a row.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If you can't beat NS with a similarly geared IT squad you don't know how to play.

It's surprising how many ppl are putting down troopers here. It's a guaranteed win.

Using troopers against well-geared/modded Asajj lead NS is very risky. On weaker ones, that let you kill the first zombie easily? Sure. Use troopers.

We've had different experiences then, because what you call risky I call a guarantee. Maybe I've just been lucky 900 times in a row.

Maybe you have. Or maybe your zeta on Starck makes all the difference (I don't know. Never used it). Nevertheless, our experiences are different, yes.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

Maybe you have. Or maybe your zeta on Starck makes all the difference (I don't know. Never used it). Nevertheless, our experiences are different, yes.

I do recommend starcks zeta. Having him fast enough to go first (on either side preferably) is key.

Also I do his AoE instead of his group buff first.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Same thing I do against NS. Strip the taunt off zombie and then have Veers modded as 2nd fastest. Mass-attack the weakest NS and it's usually enough for the first kill. If so, you're done in less than 30 seconds.
  • Bh. All the aoe damage and boba/jango ignore taunt
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    troopers with range won't lose to similarly modded/geared ns, asajj lead or mt. I think mt lead is actually a little more difficult tbh. veers range stark shore (to help with plague) and snow is best imo. just blast through. kill zombie and the tm train starts.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you