Fleet IA

Will be ever possible, for the fleet, to pre set the order of the reinforcement? I want to use biggs as second reinforcement after my phantom, but i know that in defense it never happens.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    This was what happened before they chsnged it to use the algorithm. Not likely to go back.
  • Will be ever possible, for the fleet, to pre set the order of the reinforcement? I want to use biggs as second reinforcement after my phantom, but i know that in defense it never happens.

You can if you put another taunter on the first square of reinforcements and Biggs in the second .
    Taunters are the first sel3cted to reinforce from left to right. If there's one before th3 one you want second, then that will be chosen first.
    Same goes with cleansers after no taunters can be called in.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • I just hoped that one day they will fix this problem... i hate the fact that i have to fight 2 or 3 times to finish 1st
  • It's been this way since ships 2.0 were introduced

See the bottom of the post:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/170802/content-update-5-25-2018#latest
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • To be honest it's probably better this way. If you could control your exact reinforcements we'd probably see everyone calling Phantom II followed by whatever the OP flavor of the month is.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png