Vestara Khai -Kit Idea

One of the things that I would love to come to the game is characters from Star Wars Legends or the old EU. One of my favorite characters is Vestara Khai from the Lost Tribe of the Sith. She was a very bad **** character and a compelling villian and it is a shame that she never got to shine because Disney ended the EU after the Crucible book was released. I thought it was interesting how she became a great Bounty Hunter. Here is my kit Idea for her:

Vestara Khai
Affiliation: Sith,Bounty Hunter
Class: Attacker, Support

Basic: Sith Saber
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with 80 % Chance to land debuffs: Speed down & tenacity down for 2 turns. Vestara gains retribution for two turns if she lands a Critical hit to target enemy.(Omega)

Special: Assasin's Blade ( Use of Sith Shikkar)
Deal special damage to target enemy and apply debuffs:Armor shred, healing immunity. Vestara gives Critical chance up and offense up to herself and all active allies active in battle.
(Omega)

Special: Cunning Ambush(Use of Lightsaber)
Attack all enemies(AOE) and inflict daze to all enemies and call random ally to assist. with 50 % Chance to attack again. Attack removes target enemy 50% Turn meter to target enemy and random enemies ally.
(zeta)

Unique: Dark Disciple
If Target Ally in the leadership slot lands a Critical hit to targeted enemy Vestara is called to assist with 100 % chance to landy ability block,buff immunity, and defense down. Vestara and the leader gains critical immunity buff and protection up for 3 turns.
(Omega)

Unique: Dark Healing
When Vestara's health falls below 50% Vestara stealth's and recovers 5% protection and 10% health and ally that's a tank gains taunt , and potency up for three turns. Vestara gains Critical Damage Up buff. If Vestara is attack by AOE ability the attacker gets debuff: Expose if the hit is critical hit.
(zeta)

I would love some feedback from my fellow SWGOH players on it? What do you think? I tried to factor in her character traits and that she is cunning and delves into the dark arts of the Sith.

Replies

• DarkHelmet1138
    3884 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Rhunne wrote: »
    I just finished this series. I wouldn't use the bounty hunter Tag however as she technically wasn't one. She could really be a somewhat neutral character as she was a sith of the lost tribe and briefly trained with Luke and Ben as a jedi before fleeing.

She could have both sith and jedi tags.

Sadly, with this being part of the EU, it's very likely that this won't happen.

Too bad, abaloth would be a great raid boss.

You could kinda compare a kit like this to visas as well, where she was a sith that turned to the light, (I think visas was a big mis step and lost opportunity in the devs part)

So many of the EU characters would be awesome to add. Barv, saba, kenth, jag, Jaina, jaycen, jedi Leah, the horns..

I think we have a much better chance or Darth bane or Darth zana as bane was shown in the clone wars with Yoda.

Now Darth zana, she would mess things up as she was a sith sorcerer, she would make badstila and her corrupt battle meditation look like a wet noodle of an attack.

Agreed there are enough eu characters to keep the game going for years.

Technically, revan and malak aren't cannon yet but they still used them.

So there is hope. Though stuff that happens after the ot in legends isn't likely (at least not right away) since it competes with the sequels.

But some factions they could release (and I say factions because they need to have factions so they can monitize them. Like it or not. And giving a bunch of bonuses to all sith would probably be broken at this point).

Lost tribe of the sith faction

One sith faction

Bane and Zannah (not really a faction since they worked in twos and giving them synergy with more than two sith just seems wrong to me. But they'd be a great undersized gac counter)

Luke's new jedi order

Yuuzhan Vong

Rogue squadran (for ships)

Galactic alliance

Imperial Remnant

Yuuzhan vong (already mentioned but this time for ships)

Chiss ascendancy