Finn

With all eyes on kylo, I'm curious about Finn.

Anyone taken him for a spin yet?

Replies

• He seems strong with the right team nice self heal, but his big streghth is his expose. He seems like he is for a raid boss type team to go with Rey. Fin strips all the armor then Rey follows with 4 blows.

I only have him at 60 with skill abilities at 3. His basic hits for about 2-2.5k at 3. The main issue I see is he is to slow to set up his hit with advantage and expose so I don't think he is great in PvP.

Makes me think some tougher bosses are on the way soon.
  • NixHara
    69 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I just hit 50, but that sounds like good damage with crack shot. Does takedown produce a big chunk of damage? Also didn't see he had a heal. Does his self buff heal with some skill levels?

Thanks for the response.
  • Debuffs are over rated in this game. From my experience, it is resisted 50 percent of the time. I'd rather go with tools that buff since that is guaranteed to hit.
  • NixHara wrote: »
    I just hit 50, but that sounds like good damage with crack shot. Does takedown produce a big chunk of damage? Also didn't see he had a heal. Does his self buff heal with some skill levels?

Thanks for the response.

I was only testing him in the daily tank event but I wasn't overly impressed. I hope the stun on takedown becomes 100% but the damage was less than his basic. I could be wrong it was just first impressions