Opponents Have Too Many Turns

I've found that in many battles, for example in the squad arena, the opponents are able to take multiple turns before I get even one turn. They take 2-4 turns each and I don't get one. Many times, this means that I'm defeated before I fire even one shot. Does anyone know why this occurs?

Replies

• Speed
  • M O A R S P E E D

Also, some teams have monster turn meter generation and can help with this even if you don't have a lot of quality speed mods lying around. First Order and Ewoks both generate crazy amounts of turn meter with the right members.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• incase you didnt get the message its all about speed mods
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes speed matter, but it also depends on the team you are using and the team you are facing.

The other team can call assists, gain TM from some action, remove TM from your team, and in in the case of DR and Malak, make you skip your next turn.

If you want more help, you should post the team you are using and the team you are facing.
  • Also, bonus turns. Embo, Padmé, Wicket, and several more characters take bonus turns. And if you don't like them, you definitely wouldn't like Young Lando and L3's Falcon.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I've still never figured out why my raid Han always Shoots First. Strange...
  • Learn about speed.

Mods + gear + kits (tm / speed) = total speed l
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Learn about speed.

Wait, you're saying there is more to speed than mods?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Which enemies in particular?

If you're feared by Sith Empire, you will loose turns.
    GMY has great TM gain from using his basic, is often called to assist by his allies and can take a bonus turn when using his special attack.
    zEP lead empire, have great bonus TM gain if they land debuffs on you (and DV have them expire with his Culling Blade).
    B2 gains a lot of bonus turn meter. B1 assists a lot. GG takes bonus turns, when droid/Sep allies die, and his lead can give them great bonus TM.

Just a few examples.
  • For obvious reasons, my arena team revolves around giving Coruscant Underworld Police extra turns and calling him/her/it to assist.

I can't control what my team members do when on defense in Squad Arena, but I'm pretty sure the developers are sharp enough to realize that's what I would want and thus have them programmed to make it happen.

If you encounter my team, RUN. (Because I can't afford to keep dropping 200 spots an hour.)
    Learn about speed.

Dengar gets +25% speed from his payout remember.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Speed and TM-manipulation...
    1. read kits
    2. know more
    3. ???
    4. git gud
    5. profit
    Learn about speed.

Dengar gets +25% speed from his payout remember.

No way!