Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - October 2019 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited November 2019
If you are a NEWER PLAYER guild looking for players, post your ads here. A New Player guild is one that:
Is looking for players who are newer to the gamer
Should not really have minimum player level/GP and character requirements

Rules:
No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.

Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.

Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.

Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.

Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.

One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
Your guild name
Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Hi,
    A new guild Kebab Masters is looking for new members. Random guild raids.
    UTC +02:00. Ally code 344-572-939
  • JarJarDrinks
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    A new UK based guild is actively seeking players of all experiences and levels.

If you're new to the game, or fancy a change of pace to that you are currently used to, then Aunt Beru's Milkshake Parlour could be the place for you!

The guild is a little over a month old and has just 4 members so far, so we're on the lookout for new recruits.

There are no rules to follow as yet, these will be set in time once we establish a good player base and a fun community to be part of.

Raid times and Guild Activity refreshes will be discussed and assigned in due course.

The guild comes with it's own Discord server. Though Discord is not mandatory at this time, it is encouraged that players join to create the community feeling that all guilds need to progress.

Please feel free to DM me on here, or visit our Discord server and leave a message there.

swgoh.gg - Aunt Beru's Milkshake Parlour
    Discord - https://discord.gg/hTKzDUP
  • A lil on the dark side was formed as an oasis from the grind of must participate in everything,hard core, daily 600 required,power grind guilds.

Rather you just started or have been here since launch you're welcome here. Our guild new day starts at 6:30 pdt so no more sitting at a red light and trying to burn energy on the way home from work to get 600 in.
    Rather your working on your first 7* or your first relic gear 7 squad you'll find helpful friendly laid back people to hang with. As we get closer to the 50 member mark we will set a login once every 15 day rule but for now it's a moot point.

We do raids as guild raid points permit, based on the needs of our members.
    Give us a try what have you got to loose?

My Allie code is 578-216-578 feel free to join or chat.
  • Greetings Holotable Warriors

We at Ewoks Home BBQ is Seeking 3 to 4 Players who are Daily, and are a Min 500K and up GP

Raids:
    HPIT on Farm
    HAAT on farm
    STR T5

TB: HothTB (18+ Stars)

Ewoks Home BBQ 47/50 members - 36Mil GP - PST Time Zone - Chat App: Discord
    (Leader) Vomits The Mawg
    (Ally code) 896-775-994
    (Discord) Lone Starr#2199
  • Hallo,
    Unsere Gilde 'Lords of the void' mit aktuell ca. 70M GP sucht neue Mitglieder. Bei uns steht vor allem der Spaß am Spiel im Vordergrund. Regelmäßig finden alle Raids statt, alle Stufe 7,ausser Sith da reicht es im Moment nur zu Stufe 6. Gern sind auch Neulinge gesehen die wir auf den Weg nach oben begleiten. Falls du Interesse hast kannst du dich gerne bei mir melden oder dich im Spiel einfach unserer Gilde anschließen.

Offizier Anbarosch
  • KeaseOdinson
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    https://swgoh.gg/g/37490/immortal-shadows/

Immortal Shadows is seeking dedicated players on our return to greatness!

Who we are:
    - Immortal Shadows
    - 76m GP UK/US guild
    - 48/50 active players
    - HAAT/HRancor
    - Sith raid Tier 6 - occasional heroic with merc help
    - 28 ⭐ LSTB
    - 25 ⭐ DSTB

What were looking for:
    - Active daily players
    - Minimum 400 raid tickets a day, 600 preferred
    - Take part in all game modes
    - All levels and GP considered

Raids:
    All raids launched 11pm BST/6pm EST with HAAT and Rancor having 24 join periods. Raids launched every 2-3 days.

If you like what you see and/or want to know more send me a PM here or

Discord - Kease#5853
    Line - keaseodinson
    Ally code - 115-843-644
    Post edited by KeaseOdinson on
  • ClashwithBeach
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    About:
    1. English speaking
    2. Welcomes guild newbs,complete newbs or exerienced players
    3. Always looking for tickets to start RAIDS
    Requirements:
    1. Can speak at basic English
    2. Can be active for any RAIDS,TW and mainly for RAID tickets
    3. Participate towards the guild (donate any un-needed gear,contributes to gaining RAID tickets and offers help

Extra Information:
    1. An organised,community controlled discord will be made once we hit 15 players
    2. If you aren't active without reason for more than a week; you will be removed

Ally Code: 446-863-822
    Post edited by ClashwithBeach on
  • Capt_Lone_Starr
    645 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Updated below
    Post edited by Capt_Lone_Starr on
  • T03_y0da
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Join Caliginous Eos- Casual Guild Seeking active members

Hello. I’m a Guild Officer with Somber Effulgence, our Big brother Guild. We also have our Builder Guild, Caliginous Eos that we are focusing recruitment on. We’re an awesome friendly bunch we can offer roster building advice! All level players are welcome wether you’re looking to take a break from game or build casually in a fun easy going atmosphere. (If you have a guild that’s struggling with few members perhaps we could merge, feel free to contact me)

Both guilds are casual, but FOCUSED. We understand life happens and don’t request you play daily. Also discord is not mandatory but is strongly encouraged ..lots of useful bots and info!

https://swgoh.gg/g/64194/somber-effulgence/

https://swgoh.gg/g/65265/caliginous-eos/

Contact me here, in-game or on Discord:

- Ally code 979-116-787
    - Discord To3-YodA#2915
    Post edited by T03_y0da on
  • Brand New Development Guilds

Galactic Spartans Order (GSO)

Ewoks Home BBQ (EHB)

we are a newly founded expansion guilds of a Multi-Guild Alliance called - Marauders of Malachor Alliance (MMA)

Our Mission:

GSO & EHB are development Guilds Founded by MMA as a development guild to help NEW to low level players to hone their knowledge of the game and to develop their Roster/Account, with a network of other support guilds there is a great deal of helpful advanced player that can help in advice such as who to develop who to farm, game tactics, and provide Strong Allies to help your Node battles to unlock more farmable Characters.

Closing:

If you would like a more Stable Guild experience, Advancement Opportunities such as promotion to more advanced guilds, or possibly be come an officer and learn to guild manage, if that sounds good or have questions about which guild is the best fit follow the contact info below:

GSO Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Danger - 282-444-599

GSO Guild Officers:
    Folldawg2 (also Co-Leader) - 735-551-224
    SGTDOOM41 - 431383-842

EHB Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Avenger - 896-775-994

EHB Guild Officers:
    Captkornnutz - 568-374-766
    Wylhelmsen - 325-783-896
    RepublicCommando - 915-425-511
  • I am brand new player. I started yesterday. i am looking for a guild that is willing to take a low lvl noob such as i and coach. I am not sure if you would want someone this new, but if you are then i would like to talk.
  • o0Mike
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    All sorted
    Post edited by o0Mike on
  • Hey there, you awesome Ladies and Gentlemen,

Rancor 8 my BB is looking for active players to fill our ranks.
    We're currently at 45/50 and 92 mil. gp.
    Our focus is helping each other become better in the game, grow as a guild together and have fun while doing so.

We're doing Pit in about 15min. 2-3 times a week. At the moment we sim it.

We're doing haat in about 30 min. couple of times a week but let people have fun with it.

We're doing sith triumvirate tier 6. We're about to do hstr.

27-29 in hoths

8 stars on geo tb

Currently we've won 48 of 52 tws.

Our officers are very experienced players with 4/5+ mil. gp who are very glad to help new and intermediate players with tips, strategy and roster building if you like.
    The chat app 'Line' is recommended to be able to take advantage of that knowledge,
    our archives, communication and generally to have a good time with the guildies. :)

Im Arti (195-491-473), and ill be your contact if you want to try us out.
    Have a Great Day! :)

• willber wrote: »
    I am brand new player. I started yesterday. i am looking for a guild that is willing to take a low lvl noob such as i and coach. I am not sure if you would want someone this new, but if you are then i would like to talk.

Hello Willber. I'm an Officer in a guild (SithAndTwisted 66), look me up. My Ally code is 574-736-462. If you go into your "Ally tab," you can type this in and hit search and message me.

Lowynn
  • Lowynn wrote: »
    willber wrote: »
    I am brand new player. I started yesterday. i am looking for a guild that is willing to take a low lvl noob such as i and coach. I am not sure if you would want someone this new, but if you are then i would like to talk.

Hello Willber. I'm an Officer in a guild (SithAndTwisted 66), look me up. My Ally code is 574-736-462. If you go into your "Ally tab," you can type this in and hit search and message me.

Lowynn

Or you can message me here.
  • Brand New Development Guilds

Galactic Spartans Order (GSO)

Ewoks Home BBQ (EHB)

we are a newly founded expansion guilds of a Multi-Guild Alliance called - Marauders of Malachor Alliance (MMA)

Our Mission:

GSO & EHB are development Guilds Founded by MMA as a development guild to help NEW to low level players to hone their knowledge of the game and to develop their Roster/Account, with a network of other support guilds there is a great deal of helpful advanced player that can help in advice such as who to develop who to farm, game tactics, and provide Strong Allies to help your Node battles to unlock more farmable Characters.

Closing:

If you would like a more Stable Guild experience, Advancement Opportunities such as promotion to more advanced guilds, or possibly be come an officer and learn to guild manage, if that sounds good or have questions about which guild is the best fit follow the contact info below:

GSO Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Danger - 282-444-599

GSO Guild Officers:
    Folldawg2 (also Co-Leader) - 735-551-224
    SGTDOOM41 - 431383-842

EHB Guild Leader:
    Gipsy Avenger - 896-775-994

EHB Guild Officers:
    Captkornnutz - 568-374-766
    Wylhelmsen - 325-783-896
    RepublicCommando - 915-425-511
  • http://swgoh.gg/g/54474/eternal-empire-academy/
    **Eternal Empire Academy (EEA)**
    46/50 Members
    57M+ GP
    PST Guild Reset
    https://discord.gg/jkcFssq

We are the **Eternal Empire Academy** & we are looking for new & midlevel players. We want committed, loyal members that are interested in learning & growing. Competitive, organized & FUN. Progressing towards HSTR and in need of JTR, JKR, NS, Chex Mix & BH teams. Also in need of teams for TW.

Our guild is part of *The Eternal Empire*, a collective of 8 amazing independently run guilds. We are community based & enjoy sharing information & know-how between all members. We possess the tools, resources, bots & advice to push you onward and upward!

__**REQUIREMENTS:**__
    * Daily, Active Player
    * 400 Tickets Daily Minimum (More is Always Preferred)
    * Minimum 800K GP & Two TW & STR Ready Teams
    * Active Discord Use
    * A Synced & Public swgoh.gg Account
    * Motivation to Grow & Learn

__**INFO:**__
    * Rotating Raid Times, 24 hr Join Period
    * Tier 6 Sith
    * HAAT
    * HPIT
    * LSTB 21
    * DSTB 21
    * TW Win Rate: 93% (14/15)

__**HOW TO JOIN US:**__
    Please come to our Discord server & an Officer or Recruiter will help you!

We look forward to welcoming you into our family!
  • 892-626-871
    Hi! Our guild is looking for relaxed but daily players who are new to the game and are interested in an active chat/guild for advice and strategy discussion. We have a mix of level 85 veteran players, and new level 50+ people looking to improve.
    We are doing heroic pit and tank, with tier 5 or 6 sith raid.
    We're a fun group, not too serious, but we play daily. Would prefer if new members can join the territory wars and battles but it;s not mandatory as long as we hit the minimum.
    EST but don't have difficulties with different time zones
    Use my ally code to add me and I will add you to our guild! You are also welcome to add the other officers in the guild in order to gain high level allies to help you with light side and dark side battles
    892-626-871
  • Please contact me here. I am looking for a guild for a newer player, but still want the guild to expect 600 dailies and TW, TB, raid participation.

Rancor on farm and Hoth TB's are my main wishes. HsTR, would be nice if you are doing Heroic, but not necessary as I won't be helping much in that department.

I bring my one relic CLS, can complete first 3 special missions for both hoth TB (ipd shard) and a commitment to provide 600 dailies. My projects are BH and ewoks for chewbacca and 3p0. JKR required toons are casually being farmed.

Thanks for reading and considering me for your guild.
  • New Guild with 34/50 members looking for new players or just players wanting to change guilds. GP 124mill We would prefer level 85 players, but with certain squads n toons we'll make an exception! Really looking for Heavy Roster Players!

Guild Name: Remnants of the **** Order

TB/TW a must
    550 daily tickets
    Will b starting Heroic Raids soon where this is a new guild we started 2 days ago, so building up tickets, but All Raids will b Heroic!

We also will b running only Geo TB!
    Respect All members of the guild!
    Participation is a must and so is having fun!
    We use Discord, we feel there is lots of great information that r players benefit from so we encourage Discord, it's not a must tho! We just want to bring the fun back to the game while we keep progressing as a guild! So don't b shy come join us! 😎

https://swgoh.gg/g/65692/remnants-of-the-****-order/
    U can contact👇
    Leader: Eirtae #0545
    Officer: QueenMamaA #7246
    Officer: Plazmix #4526
    Officer: kingcobb #9387
    Officer: STiinky1 #3899

Thanks All! ~QueenMamaA~ 😎
  • La Sombra De Revolucion
    16M GP
    15/50

Smaller guild at the moment looking to do some growth and expansion to get to some endgame content because (selfishly, I might add) I would like a General Kenobi and a Malevolence. Maybe even a Treya.

Sense of humor is generally considered dark, we’re not ever going to ask you to spend money but request that you try to be active. I occasionally purge our roster.

Recently started a discord:
    https://discord.gg/TsEBnDP
    Urban Nomad #6668

Either join the guild or come find me and we’ll get you set up!
  • Lowynn wrote: »
    Lowynn wrote: »
    willber wrote: »

Lowynn

Or you can message me here.

This does sounds great. I am at work so i cant look you up at this moment. My ally code is: 843-138-453
  • Looking for New or Mid-Level Players Interested In Growing & Learning
    https://swgoh.gg/g/14896/legends-of-old/
    **Legends Of Old**
    8/50 Members
    13+ GP
    CST Guild Reset
    No Discord
    We are the **Legends of Old** & we are looking for new & midlevel players. We want committed, loyal members that are interested in learning & growing. Competitive, organized & FUN.
    We are community based & enjoy sharing information & know-how between all members. We possess the tools, resources & advice to push you onward and upward!
    __**REQUIREMENTS:**__
    * Daily, Active Player
    * 200 Tickets Daily Minimum (More is Always Preferred)
    * A Synced & Public swgoh.gg Account if possible
    * Motivation to Grow & Learn
    __**INFO:**__
    * Rotating Raid Times, 24 hr Join Period
    * Tier 4 Sith, Tier 5 if we grow
    * AAT, HAAT if we grow
    * HPIT
    * LSTB 11
    * DSTB 11
    __**HOW TO JOIN US:**__
    Contact me via a message on the forum or by game, ally code: 335-133-324 TheSpiceOfLife
    Please no offers to merge unless you wish to merge into our guild, thank you.
    We look forward to welcoming you into our family!
  • Hi all! We are looking for new guild members to come grow with us! We range from 200,000 gp all the way up to 3,500,000. Looking for active players. We don’t micromanage, we do all communicating in-game, have ZERO drama, and are here to have fun! (It is a GAME after all).

Guild name : Porgs Ate My Homework

Muddcat (me) ally code is 259-441-217

Hope to hear from you!
  • Hello, Getting started with Russian guild for newbies, so i'll post info in russian.
    Всем привет!
    Планирую открыть гильдию для новичков, т.к. сам столкнулся с необходимостью фарма и прокачки большого количества персонажей, а купоны гильдий и награды с рейдов сильно в этом помогают, но в большинстве гильдий рейды не посильны для моих команд, а в учебных меня пару раз выкидывало на другой этап, до того как я получил награду за рейд (будучи топ 2 в нем). Поэтому я решил создать гильдию для фарма всех рейдов на уровнях 40-50 лвл (паки 3-4 звезды).
    Инфа о планируемой гильде (если будут заинтересованные лица, то сразу ее создам):
    1. PowerOfNoobs
    2. Рекрутирую лично - Alergo
    3. GMT +3
    4. T3-T4 как часто только сможем
    5. На TB и TW участие примем по возможности
    6. Желательно иметь хотя бы 1 пак для фарма рейдов, даже малый вклад заметно ускорит процесс.
    Пишите здесь в ЛС, если заинтересовались.
This discussion has been closed.