What game did you play before this?

Replies

• Toruk the seeds of evil
  • V8tt
    35 posts Member
    My Little Pony: Equestrian Rampage

Time sink for sure. Me and my bronies team up for PvP often.
  • V8tt wrote: »
    My Little Pony: Equestrian Rampage

Time sink for sure. Me and my bronies team up for PvP often.

Nuy6D.gif~c200
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Angry Birds
  • Materiamagica a pc text based game.

Few text based rpgs left
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    I'm a hardcore pc gamer too, I play nethack. I've ascended like 8 times!
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Played a similar lotr game. Collect heroes, increase level. Was good while it lasted
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Titan Fall. Was a heavy BFBC2 and BF3 player but BF4 with all the bugs and crashes put me off the franchise. Didn't get to play Titan Fall much as business had slowed down and less work, funnily enough, took the fun out of hours of game play. GoH is the only game I'm playing now. Maybe when the new Bioshock comes up...

@InternetSwag , since you're a PC gamer too, check my 5 year old rig, still using it, swap the GPU out every year. Gonna build a new rig sometime this year.

qyk13ys.jpg

Ooooo I <3 gaming rig pictures!
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Dragon Story ayy lmao
  • OnionKnight
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Battlefront - recent update added greedo and nyan nunb as playable heroes... ****?

I realized today there are similarities in the updates for Battlefront and GoH...

They both add lame new characters (using character models similar to ones that already exist - cheaper and faster that way) instead of any of the tons of amazing Star Wars universe characters.
  • I would post pics of my rig, but... Then I'd actually have to clean it :'(
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    I was playing Pokemon
  • Ouchie wrote: »
    I was playing Pokemon

Which one?
    I had a 2DS that I bought just for OmegaRuby.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Alpha Sapphire!
  • Wow!
  • If we're talking about mobile games, these are the ones I got hooked on for awhile:

Rage of Bahamut
    Blood Brothers
    My NBA 2K15
    Star Wars Commander
  • Railshock wrote: »
    If we're talking about mobile games, these are the ones I got hooked on for awhile:

Rage of Bahamut
    Blood Brothers
    My NBA 2K15
    Star Wars Commander

Never heard of any of these.
    They any good?
  • Railshock wrote: »
    If we're talking about mobile games, these are the ones I got hooked on for awhile:

Rage of Bahamut
    Blood Brothers
    My NBA 2K15
    Star Wars Commander

Never heard of any of these.
    They any good?

Yeah they're all great turn based RPGs- except for Star Wars Commander, that's like a Clash of Clans clone.
  • I'm currently playing the elder scrolls online.
  • Raven
    113 posts Member
    Magic Rush, mobile game.. that game had so much content and modes!!! but i stopped although it had unlimited 'sims', i just lost interest since i started SWGOH..

Now im focusing on Bleach, brave soul, more multiplayer option where you can raid 'dungeons', more in depth stories, etc2..

Clash Royale occasionally (less than 2 hours to get the chests, and few minutes to start the countdown opening the chest..

Score hero, its not so time consuming, quite fun, interesting reactions, and well, its football (not soccer sorry not sorry) ;)

FInally, SWGOH when energy is full, rarely finishes GW (uninterested), sometimes forgot to complete the daily even.. :(

Oh yeah, cant wait for Pokemon Go!!! might be the first mobile game i ever pay money to, we'll see :)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Titan Fall. Was a heavy BFBC2 and BF3 player but BF4 with all the bugs and crashes put me off the franchise. Didn't get to play Titan Fall much as business had slowed down and less work, funnily enough, took the fun out of hours of game play. GoH is the only game I'm playing now. Maybe when the new Bioshock comes up...

@InternetSwag , since you're a PC gamer too, check my 5 year old rig, still using it, swap the GPU out every year. Gonna build a new rig sometime this year.

qyk13ys.jpg

Oh, hey look, KRK Rockit 5's!

I don't have a gaming rig, I do audio production so that's how I noticed the KRK's. I also don't have a console as I live in the middle of nowheresville and my connection probably can't handle it, so I do mobile gaming. I was big into Gameloft's Modern Combat series and helped run a few clans, but when the latest revisions came out it was horrible. They went from $6.99 to F2P and probably made a fortune from it while screwing up Android users left and right. I won't even turn it on anymore from my tablet and I refuse to install it on my GS7.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut wrote: »

qyk13ys.jpg

The 1st gen but they're really good! I use them only for music off the Audinst HUD-MX1, gaming is all on the Logitech G930 surround speakers. My cousin is into video production and he's the one who convinced me to go for the KRKs over the AEs that I was into. Honestly, I can't really judge em but seems you audio/ video guys have extra sensory abilities!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    edited March 2016

LOL! It depends on a LOT of things though such as acoustic treatment, placement, etc. etc. I went with a set of Yamaha's over the KRK's. KRK's are solid as I know a TON of people that use them, but they're really tubby in the low end for mixing purposes. For a gaming rig, they probably sound absolutely incredible!

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    pac0naut wrote: »

qyk13ys.jpg

The 1st gen but they're really good! I use them only for music off the Audinst HUD-MX1, gaming is all on the Logitech G930 surround speakers. My cousin is into video production and he's the one who convinced me to go for the KRKs over the AEs that I was into. Honestly, I can't really judge em but seems you audio/ video guys have extra sensory abilities!

I don't understand any of that but yet I still got excited reading it.
    tumblr_ljg87gW8bk1qh01r8o1_250.gif
    pac0naut wrote: »

qyk13ys.jpg

I don't understand any of that but yet I still got excited reading it.
    tumblr_ljg87gW8bk1qh01r8o1_250.gif

Plot twist
    She's spraying herself with Vodka to attract males.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Does vodka attract men??
    Does vodka attract men??
    It's practically a mating call.
    "oh gosh I'm so wasted I'm so wasted!"
    And before you know you got 20 guys surrounding like;
    200_s.gif
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Had I known the Vodka trick, I would have kept drinking after I turned 21.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Ahhh. Got it. :s
  • pac0naut wrote: »
    Had I known the Vodka trick, I would have kept drinking after I turned 21.

:D