Quick event question

If I purchased a pack, say the 20 dollars old ben pack months ago, can I purchase it again when the event comes back around or is that pack forever gone for me?

Replies

• Conjured wrote: »
    If I purchased a pack, say the 20 dollars old ben pack months ago, can I purchase it again when the event comes back around or is that pack forever gone for me?

If it's the packs that come at the same time as Commander Luke Skywalker (50 shards?) , those are strictly one purchase per account only I believe. The rest of the packs (Leia, Stormtrooper Han, Farmboy Luke) will show for you assuming you didn't also purchase them, but Old Ben won't.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Conjured wrote: »

If it's the packs that come at the same time as Commander Luke Skywalker (50 shards?) , those are strictly one purchase per account only I believe. The rest of the packs (Leia, Stormtrooper Han, Farmboy Luke) will show for you assuming you didn't also purchase them, but Old Ben won't.

Awesome, thank you. Good to know.