Advice on which characters to focus on? Which G13?

Hi all,

I've got about 3.2 million GP, and I'm not sure what direction I'm going. (Roster link in my signature.) By way of background, my Arena team is a pretty standard JKR team. I'm experimenting with spaceship squadrons; normally I run Tarkin with Imperials and Bossk, but I just got five-star Falcon, so we'll see. Go-to squads include CLS/rebels, Palp/Vader/imperials, JTR/resistance, and Bossk-led Bounty Hunters. Still developing Nightsister, First Order, Geonisian, Separatist, Grievous/droid, Ewok, Old Republic, and other squads. I don't have Darth Revan yet, and only a 6-star C3PO. I'm mostly FTP, but occasionally I'm willing to spend a little.

I've been farming Mother Talzin (closing in on the 7th star now), Carth Onasi (also close to 7 stars), B1 Droid, B2 Super Battle Droid, and the two BH ships (at 5-6 stars, working to get 7-star Falcon). Yeah, I'm probably spreading my farming too thin. Is there some other character that's a higher priority?

Also, if I were to focus on one character for G13/relic, which should it be? I'd been thinking GM Yoda, since he's halfway there, and he's on my Arena team. But I don't see a lot of Yoda relics on my server, so maybe that's a mistake? Maybe focus Revan or CLS instead?

So, any advice on the direction I should take? Thanks in advance!
My character collection is here: https://swgoh.gg/u/rickystarwalker/collection/

Replies