Fives’ Zeta WAI in HAAT Raid

Lachie_1
104 posts Member
edited October 2019
I just used my Shaak Ti & Clones in HAAT and I was trying to limit my damage so my guild members could also get some damage in before the raid was finished.

Everyone ‘escaped’ except Echo. I made Echo target the AAT to die off faster rather than wait for the escape cooldown again.

Except... when Echo ‘died’ he received Fives’ stats (health, offence, etc.). This is because of Fives’ zeta but Fives had escaped the raid by this point.. I didn’t get to check if Fives was able to be deployed after I finished my attempt.

This seems to me like he is still technically considered as ‘in the battle’ even when he isn’t.. is this a bug? Is this WAI? Because if Fives was still able to be deployed, there’s a chance that the same exploit/scenario could be repeated for Rex in another attempt.

Edit: grammar
Post edited by Lachie_1 on

Replies

• Padmé_Sadmé
    208 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Honestly who cares Rancor is basically the only raid with the flee mechanic.

And it's a old, simmable, dead raid so it doesnt matter tbh.

Waste of dev resources imo
  • Options

Haat has the escape mechanic.

Haat is also the topic of this thread.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly, it sounds like an unintended interaction in mechanics. I would report it on Answers HQ just to make them aware.
  • Options

Same thing HAAT is as irrelevant as Rancor lol.

I'm not saying the thread is irrelevant I'm saying the raids are so irrelevant and outdated that it honestly shouldnt even matter because they're old & dead raids
  • Options
    I like how people who overgrown certain content are starting to think it's now "old and dead". Please get an alt, put it in the growing guild and try to play without guild jumping (or even better - try to raise your own guild from scratch), maybe then you will become to understand what people like TS talks about and why it matters.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

I don't think answering a question is a waste of dev resources. I mean, they're not THAT busy
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

Same thing HAAT is as irrelevant as Rancor lol.

I'm not saying the thread is irrelevant I'm saying the raids are so irrelevant and outdated that it honestly shouldnt even matter because they're old & dead raids

Maybe they're dead raids to people with 4 million GP who already has GK and Han at 7*. Level 65s in the starter guilds? Not dead. Not irrelevant.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Hortus wrote: »
    I like how people who overgrown certain content are starting to think it's now "old and dead". Please get an alt, put it in the growing guild and try to play without guild jumping (or even better - try to raise your own guild from scratch), maybe then you will become to understand what people like TS talks about and why it matters.

Well then just tell them to build the auto team.
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

I don't think answering a question is a waste of dev resources. I mean, they're not THAT busy

Yeah they're literally working on a bunch of new things.

They dont get paid to play checkers yenno
  • Options
    *draughts
  • Options
    They need to fix the rewards for HAAT far more than fix this "bug" you are talking about. I get FAR BETTER rewards from simming HPIT than from getting first in HAAT. Yes, really.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    They need to fix the rewards for HAAT far more than fix this "bug" you are talking about. I get FAR BETTER rewards from simming HPIT than from getting first in HAAT. Yes, really.

Fax
  • Lachie_1
    104 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I really just wanted to know if this mechanic is working as intended in the HAAT raid (and other raids also). Bringing it to the community’s and Developer’s attention seemed like the right thing to do; regardless of whether-or-not anyone cares about using this team in the raids.

I agree the rewards are rubbish in HAAT and I have a JTR lead squad that can solo the raid - but this is something that I avoid so that other guild members can also contribute a score; mentioned in the OP. I would rather have fun and use the rest of my other characters.

No one cares what you think of the HAAT raid. This post isn’t about you.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Yeah this is almost certainly a bug.
    Reminds me of when zarriss first appeared and continued to heal on crit after she died.

They called that a bug, fixed it, and refunded everyone's zeta mats. This is more or less the same scenario.

One question: Was 5s still available in your inventory for raiding?
    EDIT: I see you answered that already.
    Well that's kind of a major point. If he actually is no longer available for raiding that means 5s protected him despite being somewhere else and paid his cost so while it could be a bug, it wouldn't be an exploit.

Now if he was available for use afterwards that would make this an exploitable bug. Typically something that must be fixed ASAP, but not sure if HAAT still warrants ASAP fixes.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thia sounds like a bug and should be reported to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>