Bossk Zeta

Amadeuswhite11
73 posts Member
edited October 2019
So here is the situation. I just unlocked 5* Chewie and I was hoping to get him up to 6* but I realized that the event was harder than I thought. I could Zeta Bossk’s lead but I only have materials for 3 zetas and I was saving them for when I unlock JKRevan in a couple weeks. Would it be worth it to Zeta Bossk or should I just save them for Revan and try for Chewie next time?

Replies

• Bossk has 2 great zetas.

Would it be worth putting one on just to take Chewie from 5* to 6*? Probably not. There is virtually no difference between 5 and 6 stars. You can still gear him to 11.

You will want to put it on Bossk eventually though.
  • So here is the situation. I just unlocked 5* Chewie and I was hoping to get him up to 6* but I realized that the event was harder than I thought. I could Zeta Bossk’s lead but I only have materials for 3 zetas and I was saving them for when I unlock JKRevan in a couple weeks. Would it be worth it to Zeta Bossk or should I just save them for Revan and try for Chewie next time?

Do you have enough bounty hunters at 7 stars
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • I was able to 7* Chewie without Bossk. So is a zeta necessary on Bossk to get Chewie, then I'd say; No.
  • Bossk lead zeta is worth it, the question is whether it will help you with Chewie and that depends on how your squad is failing.

If they are surviving the opening volley and killing an opponent or two but getting ground down before they can finish the rest off then it could make the difference.

If however you are losing toons during or just after the opening volley then it likely isn't going to help, you just need more gear &/or better mods.
  • If you can get him at 7* it’s worth it, if not it’s worth keeping
  • Cardiff0 wrote: »
    If you can get him at 7* it’s worth it, if not it’s worth keeping

I can't imagine someone not wanting 7* zBOssk.