So, let's talk about the Geonosians...

Put simply: They are completely overpowered. How do I know this? Well let's just say when my 98,000 Power 7* First Order Squad with Unmasked Kylo Ren as lead, Captain Phasma, First Order Officer and Unmasked Kylo all Gear Level XII, and First Order TIE Pilot and Kylo Ren at Gear Level XI, with Maxed out Abilities including Zetas can't defeat a 50,000 power Geonosian Squad with Geonosian Brood Alpha and Geonosian Warrior at Gear Level V-VI and Geonosian Spy, Poggle the Lesser and Sun Fac at Gear Level VII-VIII, we have a serious problem, not only does that mean that the Geonosians are overpowered, it means they are completely broken, even the Nightsisters before the nerfs weren't this broken, and they have introduced a problem into the game that needs to be fixed.

Replies

• LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    lmao yep the bugs are so OP then again wait until you face Revan / malak teams :D
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Ironically, a team of Jawas that are two gear levels below Geos can take them out easily. Just make sure Scavenger has his special omega'd. At higher levels, you can use Traya and Sion (and pretty much, that's it) - in both cases the Geos basically kill themselves with all the assists/out of turn attacks.

TL;DR - You are trying to use a hammer to tighten a screw. Use the right tool and the job is easy.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    There are things called synergies and counter mechanics. Power levels mean nothing but a numerical representation of lifetime upgrades of a certain character.

Some G13 relic characters could probably solo your squad at 24-29k power level.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I relic 7 my Geos soooo outside of maxes Traya and jawas I’m glad to roll with them lol.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Well if you would have had more protection you might not have come up short against those bugs.
  • Options
    Noobish520 wrote: »
    Put simply: They are completely overpowered. How do I know this? Well let's just say when my 98,000 Power 7* First Order Squad with Unmasked Kylo Ren as lead, Captain Phasma, First Order Officer and Unmasked Kylo all Gear Level XII, and First Order TIE Pilot and Kylo Ren at Gear Level XI, with Maxed out Abilities including Zetas can't defeat a 50,000 power Geonosian Squad with Geonosian Brood Alpha and Geonosian Warrior at Gear Level V-VI and Geonosian Spy, Poggle the Lesser and Sun Fac at Gear Level VII-VIII, we have a serious problem, not only does that mean that the Geonosians are overpowered, it means they are completely broken, even the Nightsisters before the nerfs weren't this broken, and they have introduced a problem into the game that needs to be fixed.
    First Order is a pretty bad choice to take against the buggos. And your First Order lineup isn't even particularly good, missing FOST and FOX. You were going in with no plan against a solid and coherent team, and got your butt whooped.
    Still not a he.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    So, you're saying that jawa are completely overpowered, @Noobish520?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    An arbitrary secondary team that the op happens to like gets beaten by a newly reworked team, thus that can only mean they are op and has to be nerfed.
  • Options
    Rock... Paper..... Scissors
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    OP took the wrong team to the fight, argues power matters more despite everyone else arguing "wrong team!"

FO versus Geos is rough. Same as taking CLS against Nest. Great teams against some, not great against others.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    lmao yep the bugs are so OP then again wait until you face Revan / malak teams :D
    You don't even need Malak to beat them. All you need is Revan, ODB, and HK.