Mace Rework?

2Next

Replies

• First, @Intrapidoo
    (no geo tb is not content)

I have to laugh at how ridiculous this is. You make yourself sound so dead-ignorant when you say things like this. If you want, you can say that you don't like Geo TB, or you can agree with the criticism from @elmarko1234 who said:
    GeoTB is new content, but it's not additional content. You have to sacrifice existing content to pariticipate in it.

But when you say that it's not new content, you are fooling yourself...and no one else.

Look, no one has to like Geo TB. People can still wish for more things to do to keep them busy in-game. There are lots of criticisms that you can level if you like, but "it's not new content" can only possibly be asserted by people who don't know the english definitions for common words like "content" and "new".

Secondly, I've previously addressed a possibility for a Mace rework. We still don't have anyone who engages in anything like the attack-deflection which makes the Jedi so cool in the movies' action scenes. Consistent with the in-story description of Mace as adept at turning opponents attacks against them and with the movie depiction of Mace redirecting blaster fire and Sith force-lightning, I proposed an ability that would actually reflect special damage (rather than counter-attacking), It took a while to find my original proposal, but I did, and it went like this:
    Vaapad (Unique):
    Mace Windu has +50% evasion vs Special Damage. Whenever Mace successfully evades Special Damage, there is a 50% chance the attacker takes 50% of the damage directed at Mace. If Mace was the only target of this Special Damage, there is a +50% chance the attacker is affected. This is not a counter-attack.

Additionally, I proposed a new ability "Flank Attack" for Mace instead of Taunt, which would probably be folded into his Vaapad Unique, perhaps as a zeta upgrade:
    Whenever a Sith enemy attacks another ally or whenever any enemy attacks another ally currently at less than 50% health, Mace Windu counter-attacks.

Don't get him too lightly. His telekinesis was legendary (save, Jason Starkiller) thus the bolt deflection and blowing back squads of droids. Form VII or Vaapad Style allowed him to use the dark side of the force to their advantage....like arcing force lightning back it's user. Also note Mace, I believe, was the only user not to go dark side. His Shatterpoint allowed him to see the force as it runs through a person to strike exactly where he should. Expose should be the beginning. Honestly it'd be easy to make him a GL. He ran the Jedi for a time. He ran the battlefront all the time. One man army? Ya. That's why he was there. Made for combat and true to the Jedi Order to a haughty degree.