another annoying saturday morning in my ship arena

today i woke up at rank 31, now, 10 fights later i am at rank 30.

i don't have the meta fleet, but for a "normal" climbing it should be enough:

kenobi relic5
fives relic 5
anakin relic 7
bossk relic 2
ahsoka relic 5
sergeant and jedi consul g12

today i lost more fights than i won, if i now want to go for rank 1 i need with maxjumps and all wins (...) and withoug being knocked back (...) 6 more fights
refreshed for 250 crystals in the best case

more questions to my quality of life?

Replies

• Are you, by any chance, in the chat of your shard?
    Chances are, if you are not, that your shard is not at all more competitive than the rest. But if you climb several hours before your PO and kick people back 1-2 hours or even minutes before theirs, you can expect an organised chain of attacks to drain you crystals.

I'm not saying whether it is wrong or right, but if you have a competitive fleet you should try your best to get into the chat or the very least be cautios of other payouts close to yours.
  • @RandomSithLord

I AM IN THE CHAT and this is why this ****-ship arena shard sucks because our situation is so bad that strangers think we must not be in the chat...
  • What's your order of operations? plo koon is also wayy better than jedi consular, even at a low gear
  • Well... if you don’t have the meta fleet... who does? Because Ackbar and the **** are not meta anymore. The new meta is GK. He can win to any **** being 5 stars.
  • @Lysandrax

of course plo koon is a good reinforcement, unfortunately my is gear 9...
    sometime i made the consul g12. he also works.
    but my first reinforcement is ahsoka, then the sergeant.
    not later than the fight is decided in 95% of the fights
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    @Lysandrax

of course plo koon is a good reinforcement, unfortunately my is gear 9...
    sometime i made the consul g12. he also works.
    but my first reinforcement is ahsoka, then the sergeant.
    not later than the fight is decided in 95% of the fights

Mine is g7 or 8, still the better ship toon.
    Still want to know what your order of ops is, i have found ackbar teams super easy
  • @gflegui

i run the new meta, but my pilots aren‘t maxed for now.
    with ackbar i have less problems, but other kenobi fleets are not so easy to beat.

• @Lysandrax

order is not a big secret:
    my fives attacks bossk with basic, later anakin special on bossk (buff and healing immunity) then mass attack on bossk.
    if he isn‘t dead ahsoka should finish him.
    only bad, if the other relic4 kenobi moves before my relic5 kenobi and put daze on the ships... 🤪😜
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    @Lysandrax

order is not a big secret:
    my fives attacks bossk with basic, later anakin special on bossk (buff and healing immunity) then mass attack on bossk.
    if he isn‘t dead ahsoka should finish him.
    only bad, if the other relic4 kenobi moves before my relic5 kenobi and put daze on the ships... 🤪😜

Never duggested that it was a secret, just trying to work through your troubles.
    I would still say incorporate alien space bane just for his reinforcement and 1st special.
  • I run the Ackbar rebels fleet with Han's Falcon. My Han and Chewie are Relic 4 and from what I see that means diddly squat. The only difference is my Falcon always goes first. Other than that, I still get beaten, I still fall to others with only G12 pilots, and so on.

As I've seen in many a discussion on streams, youtube, etc., there is definitely a missing ship from the negotiator fleet. It doesn't hold well on defense especially because once you take out Anakin, just put it on auto and wait. You're also running a 5 star capital ship in an arena of 7 star cap ships.

At the same time, I've had horridly bad RNG days myself where the AI just decides I'm not winning anything and I'll literally lose 4 matches in a row and have to refresh because of it. (At least once a month that happens)
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    AI does not work that way.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hey, good deal!
  • hi man, why sometimes gk goes 2 time before mine?? sometimes do his special ability when mine have cooldown 9....how is possible...how can gain tm or reduced cd??
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    I'm unclear as to whether OP is winning and getting knocked back or just can't win.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ur fault for trying to finesse the system;)
  • If the other negotiator is faster, all the more reason to include plo koon as reinforcement
    Use JKA special to put buff immunity on 5s to prevent him getting valor, bring in plo and TM boost your own ships, now you are ahead in the TM game since you are taking more turns with more ships that have valor.
  • LordInuy wrote: »
    hi man, why sometimes gk goes 2 time before mine?? sometimes do his special ability when mine have cooldown 9....how is possible...how can gain tm or reduced cd??

This is due to the Valor buff - each time a ship with Valor ends it’s turn, the negotiator gains 15% TM and reduces it’s ultimate ability cooldown by one.

While it is counter-intuitive, the description of Valor can be found under Mace Windu’s Endurance Honor and Might ability. Hope that helps.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Hey, good deal!

It is! It would be very bad if CG programmed the AI to automatically win every so often. Luckily they don't do that.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    LordInuy wrote: »
    hi man, why sometimes gk goes 2 time before mine?? sometimes do his special ability when mine have cooldown 9....how is possible...how can gain tm or reduced cd??

This is due to the Valor buff - each time a ship with Valor ends it’s turn, the negotiator gains 15% TM and reduces it’s ultimate ability cooldown by one.

Anakin's fighter also spreads Valor, which speeds it up even more.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    What is the problem though? Loads of people can't reach #1...
    I honestly don't get it.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    LordInuy wrote: »

While it is counter-intuitive, the description of Valor can be found under Mace Windu’s Endurance Honor and Might ability. Hope that helps.

great, finally i understand why happened....thx man
    devs can add valor description to anakin or gk ship's, i read all description more times and i don't understand why
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    @RandomSithLord

I AM IN THE CHAT and this is why this ****-ship arena shard sucks because our situation is so bad that strangers think we must not be in the chat...

That's a new one: People complaining about shard chats because random players don't use it.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Are you, by any chance, in the chat of your shard?
    Chances are, if you are not, that your shard is not at all more competitive than the rest. But if you climb several hours before your PO and kick people back 1-2 hours or even minutes before theirs, you can expect an organised chain of attacks to drain you crystals.

I'm not saying whether it is wrong or right, but if you have a competitive fleet you should try your best to get into the chat or the very least be cautios of other payouts close to yours.

Hell no, everyone using shard chat should be banned or at bare minimum they should loose atleast as much crystals as they got.

Good luck with that.
  • last week a player left the chat, today another

seems that there will be no need to devide our shard!

in a year perhaps i can write like my guild amigos:

„For my ship shard, we have had 3 players quit and still over 5 weeks later have not fallen out of top 30. It's so inactive it's nuts.“

„My ship shard is so inactive that I get 1 everyday, dont fall out of top 10.....and I'm not even in the shard chat“

today i was 5 hours in the game, 3 for the gas-event and 2 for climbing in ships.