FOSFTP

Is there any chance this character becomes farmable outside of the guild store? Seems like he’s a pretty nice piece to the FO team and being hidden behind the guild store paywall sucks.

Replies

• Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Is there any chance this character becomes farmable outside of the guild store?

Probably not. The recent Q&A revealed the devs intentionally design difficult choices between character shards and other resources in their answer to the question about why we are now forced to choose between character shards and signal data. At least we don't have to use the same energy for mods and character shards these days.
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Seems like he’s a pretty nice piece to the FO team

He's okay, probably the 6th best FO kit. Your primary focus if you want a good first order team should be KRU, FOO, FOST, Kylo, FOX. FOSFTP may be useful I guess for newer players that need another dark side ship for the zeta challenge but otherwise he's safe to ignore (until he maybe becomes relevant following ep.9 content).
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    hidden behind the guild store paywall sucks.

I'm not sure it "paywall" was the terminology you meant to use? Guild store currency income is probably the most f2p friendly (apart from galactic war currency). Competitive players in active f2p guilds will earn almost identical amounts (if not more) than people in ultra kraken guilds because it's mostly based off how often you raid and how high you place in raids.
  • Pretty much what Eduardo said.

FOSFTP is someone you choose more for niche than anything. He is decent for raids with his defence down and targeted assist call as well as granting Speed up to all FO allies. However, you can safely neglect him to use the Meta FO team.

And it is because of his niche and limited viability that he won't get a more steady and easier accessed farming space. As far as I am concerned, he is fine where he stands right now with availability.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Yeah, I wouldn't bother really, unless you're building a 2nd FO squad.

I went for him early on, and he's just okay...
  • Thanks all! I just meant with all the gear we need for all of these characters choosing to spend it on a character seems like a waste haha