Jawas >>> Ewoks

When my 67000 GP Jawas do this to a 88000 GP Ewok team with 2 zetas I stand by the post. Can't wait to get the Jawas to 70000 GP
hlphop8t4ere.png

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    They killed one toon? I'm sure your guild is thrilled.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I wonder what would have happened if you have invested your gear allocated to Jawas into Nest.
  • When my 67000 GP Jawas do this to a 88000 GP Ewok team with 2 zetas I stand by the post. Can't wait to get the Jawas to 70000 GP
    hlphop8t4ere.png

**** who knew if your team loses to ewoks badly they're better than them.

LETS GO TUSKENS > EWOKS
  • TVF wrote: »

My guild is happy with my overall performance.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Not the point but congrats I guess.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    When my 67000 GP Jawas do this to a 88000 GP Ewok team with 2 zetas I stand by the post. Can't wait to get the Jawas to 70000 GP
    hlphop8t4ere.png

Oh yeah, with a 4,47% GP increase i bet you could've taken out the second bear too!
    TVF wrote: »

Well, i don't think they have high demands on someone who's 700k GP below the guilds average. At least you're happy with them and they didn't kicked you out.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Wait till you get 80,000 GP Jawas. Then you can take out an entire 3 Ewoks.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Man, i'm so jaded. I think i've never seen anyone content with not winning vs ewoks on the first attempt, nor have a seen a TW with only 17 def slots.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Wait till you get 80,000 GP Jawas. Then you can take out an entire 3 Ewoks.

Honestly they are only a few gear pieces away from being survivable against teams like that. I had 10 yes on all the Ewok still alive at that point. Scout was almost gone. My team is modded well and getting better. At 70000 GP I think I am going to start making some funny Youtube videos
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Wait till you get 80,000 GP Jawas. Then you can take out an entire 3 Ewoks.

Honestly they are only a few gear pieces away from being survivable against teams like that. I had 10 yes on all the Ewok still alive at that point. Scout was almost gone. My team is modded well and getting better. At 70000 GP I think I am going to start making some funny Youtube videos

None of your Jawas is having a mod with Protection primary on Triangle, Cross or Circle. Some of them don't even have full 5 dot mods. I wouldn't exactly call this "well modded". As they're at low gear you should aim for Protection primaries instead of Defense or Health.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    "Funny" YouTube videos.
  • leef wrote: »
    Man, i'm so jaded. I think i've never seen anyone content with not winning vs ewoks on the first attempt, nor have a seen a TW with only 17 def slots.

Only 17 defence slots? The most my guild has had to fill is 15. Usually it's 13 or 14 we have to fill.
  • Kisakee wrote: »

None of your Jawas is having a mod with Protection primary on Triangle, Cross or Circle. Some of them don't even have full 5 dot mods. I wouldn't exactly call this "well modded". As they're at low gear you should aim for Protection primaries instead of Defense or Health.

Not going for protection . I want all health defense speed and potency.

Health primaries are next to useless before G12+ pieces and at 4-5 dots. So is defense on a low gear team that doesn't have particularly good defense stats (the only case I'd see a defense primary over protection might be an R7 Tank with 70%+ armor, even that is borderline).
    Unless, of course, you are trying to weaken your already fragile team on purpose.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »

Health primaries are next to useless before G12+ pieces and at 4-5 dots. So is defense on a low gear team that doesn't have particularly good defense stats (the only case I'd see a defense primary over protection might be an R7 Tank with 70%+ armor, even that is borderline).
    Unless, of course, you are trying to weaken your already fragile team on purpose.

What's the best mod setup to kill one Ewok and TM load the rest?
  • TVF wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »

What's the best mod setup to kill one Ewok and TM load the rest?

I'm working on modding the entire team to 50% defense. I'm not done, obviously, but my strategy already has a lot of merit. Jawa and Datcha fast and potent enough to shut down a couple of toons, Jawa E fast enough to pop TM, the hits the Jawas take are buffered by debuffs and defense. I want the heals on health. While a work in progress I am really happy with the team so far. Also, my Nest is doing fine. At 3* she is really helping the team I use her on
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    So many possible responses....
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    This thread is amusing
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    You get more banners if you take out the other team on the first try. Hope that helps.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Very refreshing to have a lighthearted thread about someone pushing the leta. Keep rocking those jawas!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • This team is surprisingly good
    gqlw23w8gp1j.png

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    This team is surprisingly good
    gqlw23w8gp1j.png

What? Did you already waste jawas on another team?

Nm. I see that's your defense.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    This team is surprisingly good
    gqlw23w8gp1j.png

What? Did you already waste jawas on another team?

Nm. I see that's your defense.

Ya, took his Geos with my Jawas. Didn't lose 1 Jawa! Someone wrote, "Imagine had he invested in Nest. My Nest has a place.
  • You must be fighting an awful lot of below G9 Geos.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    You must be fighting an awful lot of below G9 Geos.

He's not even at 2.5 mio GP so chances are that he isn't facing any good Geos.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
    You must be fighting an awful lot of below G9 Geos.

He's not even at 2.5 mio GP so chances are that he isn't facing any good Geos.
    The last geo team I was referring to
    4eq5hbhhbx1d.png
  • MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Okay, so I got G12 Jawas. I went against G12 Ewoks. They had Scout instead of someone else, but whatever. I took out 4 entire Ewoks, and then timed out because Paploo's an **** who wouldn't stop regening health/prot.