Seriously fed up!!!

I'm so tired of spending crystals on refreshes only to get ZERO SHARDS!!!!!WTMF what's the point of wasting crystals on refreshes when everytime you get NOTHING!!!!!

Replies

• I'm so tired of spending crystals on refreshes only to get ZERO SHARDS!!!!!WTMF what's the point of wasting crystals on refreshes when everytime you get NOTHING!!!!!

Every time?
  • You get fair rolls. Sometimes they pan out. Sometimes they don't.

Shard drop rate is 1/3. Long term, it'll more or less average out.
    Still not a he.
  • I'm so tired of spending crystals on refreshes only to get ZERO SHARDS!!!!!WTMF what's the point of wasting crystals on refreshes when everytime you get NOTHING!!!!!

It’s to get you to use your credit card. Plain and simple.

Just in case it isn’t obvious, I feel your pain.
  • This game is so rng dependent and we never get good rng. Feel you brother
  • Today I did all 5 battles for ETA, b1 and shaak ti. Got none for all. Did a refresh on each and a 50 crystal refresh for energy on each. Got two of all of them. So today, I spent 225 crystals and got 6 shards out of 30 attempts.

Hopefully tomorrow is better. It is a grind. Chin up OP.
  • People really need to stop using "always", "never" and "everytime" - when they don't apply.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    People really need to stop using "always", "never" and "everytime" - when they don't apply.

Cue the Princess Bride memes...

...they keep saying that word but I do not think they know what it means.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    People really need to stop using "always", "never" and "everytime" - when they don't apply.

I always try to never fart when I feel a juicy one coming. Everytime. Is that better for you?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I always try to never fart when I feel a juicy one coming. Everytime. Is that better for you?

I believe (hope) it applies in that situation.