Replacements in a clone team?

So I’ve been using all 5 clones in arena since the reworks came out, but Cody and sergeant seem to be somewhat underwhelming. They’re at the same gear tier and have as good mods as the others... are there any other characters that I could potentially swap one or two of them out for? I know Shaak Ti is a good clone leader and I might start working on her soon, but if anyone else has suggestions please let me know.

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • G13 anakin is godly

Cody sucks since he isnt reworked and wont be
  • G13 anakin is godly

Think they used the phrase at this time. So Cody wasn't in on this rework. Doesn't mean he doesn't have one coming. He is a pretty major clone so I would think he will get one eventually. Might even happen during this prequel/clone wars era we have going on yet. Might be ages down the road.

Or you might be right and the game might end before they get around to it.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    G13 anakin is godly

Think they used the phrase at this time. So Cody wasn't in on this rework. Doesn't mean he doesn't have one coming. He is a pretty major clone so I would think he will get one eventually. Might even happen during this prequel/clone wars era we have going on yet. Might be ages down the road.

They said some time ago not all clones would be reworked. Maybe they changed their minds, but I'm sure they said that .

To the OP, barriss can help on that team, anakin too. And of course shaak ti if you put resources on her
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Woodroward wrote: »
    G13 anakin is godly

They said some time ago not all clones would be reworked. Maybe they changed their minds, but I'm sure they said that .

To the OP, barriss can help on that team, anakin too. And of course shaak ti if you put resources on her

Yes, they said not all clones would be reworked "at this time", as I said. They weren't saying they were never going to rework the others. They were saying that right at that very moment they were only reworking 501st clones.

It literally doesn't even mean they can't rework the others before the end of this separatist/GR thing we've got going on for a while.

All it means is they weren't being reworked TOGETHER.
  • My cody's 3rd ability (the mass assist) is pretty much always up now. So he goes offend and makes it easy to gun down targets. Even without a rework I feel like he's still a solid member to a shaak ti led clone team. Hes the primary damage dealer.