New character(s)!?

So....once again I ask this question. Is it possible we will get new character(s) or is this a silent farming/catch up month?
Has crumb finally retired from giving out hints?

Replies

• YoloNOT19 wrote: »
    So....once again I ask this question. Is it possible we will get new character(s) or is this a silent farming/catch up month?
    Has crumb finally retired from giving out hints?

Do you actually expect an answer to this question in this thread?
  • Well I would love to see a lot more characters coming to this game as so many are missing!
    Like the Inquisitors from Rebels are left out completely, Saw from Rogue One/Clone Wars is missing, a lot from the First Order aren’t there (Hox, Snoke, ...) also Clone War’s could contribute more characters AND ships (Hondo, Mandalorians, the Twilight) how about some Hutts and why do we have Old Man Han and Chewie but not Luke and Leia? Just like Maz is left out from the later movies. And if we go on then there are games like The Force Unleashed where they could import characters from as this is also canon.
    So speaking of that I really hope we get a lot more characters and ships so we can make teams consisting of ONE group that actually also appeared on screen together. 😁
  • Sebek wrote: »

Force Unleashed isn't canon

I thought they said the movies, series and games belong to canon?! 😱🤯🙊
  • I don’t know where. I just thought I read it somewhere. But after a quick google search it seems you’re right and games do not belong. Oh well, but there are still a lot of other characters I named that I think are missing. 😁
  • Games are canon, so long as they're made by Disney. Meaning Battlefront 2 and Fallen Order. Games made before Disney bought SW, like Force Unleashed, are not canon.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Games are canon, so long as they're made by Disney. Meaning Battlefront 2 and Fallen Order. Games made before Disney bought SW, like Force Unleashed, are not canon.

Except old republic?
    Except for Sith Triumvirate?
    In a Galaxy far far away they can do lots of things

Except old republic?
    Except for Sith Triumvirate?
    In a Galaxy far far away they can do lots of things

The OR games are not canon. Anyone who ever appeared in those games are not canon. The events that take place during those games are not canon. Disney can easily just make them canon, but that negates the point of Disney de-canonising them.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • We need a leader Droid of the light side and Luke Skywalker should have green lightsaber .