3 Fleet Farms

2Next

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    DHudson wrote: »
    CLS Thrawn R2 Ep dr jkr 3po Jtr Chewy Padme 5 characters malak 10 gen ani 15. That's a new slippery slope.

It's not new, it's a continuation, and number of characters isn't the only factor. Thrawn was the first time they required characters that had just recently been released. CLS was the first time they required specific named characters rather than a faction, and the first time they required 7* just to unlock. JTR required characters that had just gone to the table in a timeframe that they couldn't reasonably be farmed to the unlock level in time, and without notice. Chewie raised the bar on the gear levels required. It's been a long time on this same slope.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Kluski wrote: »
    My issue with Fleet is the currency generated slower. At normal times it is only 5/hour unlike 10/hr for regular energy.

This was changed to 10/hr quite some time ago. The refreshes (50) now match normal energy as well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    This was changed to 10/hr quite some time ago. The refreshes (50) now match normal energy as well.

This wasn't too long ago and they said it will be temporary, so it'll revert back to 5/hr. And the bonus energy isn't refresh; I mean at noon, 5pm and 8pm, we get a bonus 45 energy, but only at 5pm do we get fleet energy.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    DHudson wrote: »

Thrawn event was a joke as was JKR. Zero comparison. How many non rebel characters did you use to unlock CLS? Chewy event requires 5 BH; Bossk and Dengar being the soft requirements (2 out of 10). In one event we went from 5 to 10 then the next major event we went to 15 and Padme is still missing it's fifth member. That's a change in slope. How is this not registering. Make a graph plot it out and see the the angle of the slope changes. I'll wait. You provided examples of increasing slope as well but not to the degree of this new event. The next meta might be 20 and then 30 and then 60, 90. At what point do we say this is beyond reason?

It's "not registering" because I disagree with you. You are talking about a slope based solely on the number of characters needed, and that is not remotely appropriate. How exactly are you weighing all of these other changes in relation to a number of characters most of which everybody already has? Shaak Ti is the only one of the 17 I didn't have the shards to 7* when the event was announced. Compare that to Thrawn, where all of the usable characters weren't even released until right when the event was announced. Compare it to JKR where you had to hard farm all 5 characters the minute they went to the table to even have a chance. Is it an increase? Yes, absolutely. Is it a slope that can be graphed as flat 5 then 10 then 15? Absolutely not.