Galactic Republic Capital Ship - 40,000 GP

For the General Skywalker event, I'll have to go with Mace, who is presently at G10. What are the min stats for Mace that will lead to a 40k GP capital ship if I max all the ship upgrades?

For example, will a G11 and 6 star mods make it (before i spend the resources)?

We don't know that Mace's ship can do it and maybe we need GK's ship, but thinking I might take a shot at it

Replies

• Options
    You do realize only 1 person in the whole game has a 7* GK ships. Mace will be fine.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    no one will have a 7* GK ship by the time this event runs. the only choice is Mace.

if you can wait, you may want to wait or work on other toons required at this time, and see what the word is when it rolls out if you can afford to wait.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Ship power of 7* endurance is 19276. So you need at least a crew power of 20724, which is 1.5x that of mace's gp. So you need at least a gp of 13816 on mace.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Presaria
    199 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Shaak Diesel is the only drawback at this point (49/100), so I might make a push depending on store RNG. I also realize that CG will likely make relics required on certain toons to complete.

Still where does Mace need to be in terms of gear level?

I might also be confused between crew power and total power, and not sure which one of those is GP.
  • Options
    My Mace is g11 all omegas, his ship has all abilities and it’s 43k
  • Options
    My Mace is gear 11, one omega, 5 dot mods. Ship is 7 stars and all abilities maxed. Ship power is about 41k.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Presaria wrote: »
    For the General Skywalker event, I'll have to go with Mace, who is presently at G10. What are the min stats for Mace that will lead to a 40k GP capital ship if I max all the ship upgrades?

For example, will a G11 and 6 star mods make it (before i spend the resources)?

A character must be at g12 to wear 6 dot mods. But G11 is the needed gear level as stated by others.
    kalidor wrote: »
    Ship power of 7* endurance is 19276. So you need at least a crew power of 20724, which is 1.5x that of mace's gp. So you need at least a gp of 13816 on mace.

There is no direct correlation between GP and crew power. The most obvious example of this is that slicing a mod to another color will increase character GP, but not ship GP.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Basically?

You need G10 with all Endurance's abilities prestiged, or G11 without.
    Woodroward wrote: »
    There is no direct correlation between GP and crew power. The most obvious example of this is that slicing a mod to another color will increase character GP, but not ship GP.
    Color matters to ship GP now. They changed that a long time ago.
    Still not a he.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Basically?

Uhh No they didn't. They've never changed how ship GP is calculated, only regular GP.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Slicing from grey to green is worth 22 gp on a non-ship character and 41 gp on a crew member so obviously the color change affects ship gp too. Apparently I missed that change.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Basically?

Uhh No they didn't. They've never changed how ship GP is calculated, only regular GP.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Slicing from grey to green is worth 22 gp on a non-ship character and 41 gp on a crew member so obviously the color change affects ship gp too. Apparently I missed that change.

The issue here is that everyone confuses "ship GP" with "Crew Power." They are not the same stat.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png