General Rip Off

2Next

Replies

• I'm shocked to see so many CG apologists. Each event we experience is more troubling than the last, and every time someone dares to vent about it, dozens of people come here not to excoriate the money-grubbing company that clearly doesn't care how much outrage it induces as long as it gets money from the whales, but the regular folks who are feeling frustrated with trying to keep up with an increasingly demanding meta schedule. It's almost like... regular people complaining about jobs and the economy and you folks are valiantly defending the wealthy and their corporations. It's weird. But okay. Because CG will really appreciate your service to the tune of absolutely nothing when YOU'RE finally the one frustrated at some development here.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    SamuraiUX wrote: »
    and every time someone dares to vent about it

hahah
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    SamuraiUX wrote: »
    I'm shocked to see so many CG apologists. Each event we experience is more troubling than the last, and every time someone dares to vent about it, dozens of people come here not to excoriate the money-grubbing company that clearly doesn't care how much outrage it induces as long as it gets money from the whales, but the regular folks who are feeling frustrated with trying to keep up with an increasingly demanding meta schedule. It's almost like... regular people complaining about jobs and the economy and you folks are valiantly defending the wealthy and their corporations. It's weird. But okay. Because CG will really appreciate your service to the tune of absolutely nothing when YOU'RE finally the one frustrated at some development here.

I'll be sure to let you know when it happens. :thumbsup:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH