General Skywalker-Padmé or clones

I’m interested to see which team he fits in with. My first guess is that he would be leading the clones, but Padmés team still seems like they’re missing their fifth. Maybe a Mace rework?

Thoughts?

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Time will tell

Shaak Ti can be the 5th (she works very well) or it’s Ki Adi Mundi or a reworked Jedi Galactic Republic (if we get any) or the LS TB SM toon if it’s not Ki-Adi
  • My prediction is this:

If this is truly the next meta shift, then a few things are going to be needed.

GAS must be immune to fear as Padme, and maybe even pass the feature to the rest of the 501st as lead. This would make sense as under General Skywalker, the clone troops were practically fearless. This would possibly indicate a support tag instead of the standard attacker. Possible leader zeta.

Next, obviously a 501st tag, and possibly even a clone trooper tag so that 5's revive and distribution of stats works on GAS as well. A leader revive that eliminates Darth Revan's deathmark is critical to the survival of the 501st. Maybe a zeta for the toon allowing this.

Add in Ashoka's daring Padawan ability bonuses, the 501'st tag, Rex's soft annihilate, the assists, the synergy, I predict that the 501st will be the next Meta shift if these requirements are met.
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    If they go the fear immunity route, I would think that would be on a unique, with the zeta required to spread it to the rest of the team. It would make sense to do it that way.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Time will tell

Shaak Ti can be the 5th (she works very well) or it’s Ki Adi Mundi or a reworked Jedi Galactic Republic (if we get any) or the LS TB SM toon if it’s not Ki-Adi

You’re saying Shaak Ti the 5th for Padme?
  • No way of knowing until we see the kit. But probably 501st centric.
    Still not a he.
  • Ani can't get a CT tag.He wasn't a Clone, he wasn't a Trooper.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • They could shift some of the changes to Mace and use him as the 5th. Doubt he would get the 501st tag, though.
  • JKA already have a good synergy with Padme, so I suppose with clones since he is a general.
  • Khodan29 wrote: »
    They could shift some of the changes to Mace and use him as the 5th. Doubt he would get the 501st tag, though.

iirc mace has been reworked 5 times xD
  • We don't have the kit yet, so I'm not sure what you're expecting in terms of answers.