General Skywalker complaint repository

Jarvind
3926 posts Member
This event is p2w! Shame on you CG!

Getting people to spend money is how they have a company. Developers don't work for free.

This event requires too many characters!

Compared to what? The only one that hasn't been around for ages is Shaak Ti. That's one panic farm. Both Revans were way worse. This one is practically a handout by comparison.

Yeah well I don't have Shaak Ti done yet!

OK. Me either. There's no excuse though. She's been farmable for a while and was in weekly shipments for like 3 weeks. You could've finished her, you just didn't.

This event shouldn't require ships!

Why the hell not? They've been saying for ages that more ship content was coming. Did you think they were just lying about that?

But I don't LIKE ships! I don't WANNA play ships!

Well, tough, buddy. Completely ignoring an entire game mode was bound to bite you in the buttocks sooner or later. Cry me a river.

You're just saying that because you're going to get him and be s00per m3t4 status!

Nope. I'm gonna miss it first time around. Maybe second too, to be honest. My Republic are all straight trash and my Shaak Ti is like, 11/65. It's fine, though.

Yeah, well, I don't like Republic characters either! We shouldn't have to farm characters we don't like!

Since when? I didn't want an Ewok team, but I got them for C3P0. I never played KOTOR and don't care about any of those characters, but you can bet your left kidney I farmed them up for that sweet Revan action. I don't want the right one. Don't act like you don't know why.

But I just got Malak and now he's going to suck!

No he isn't. He'll still be great. You just won't be able to coast your way to easy crystals in arena anymore. Plus, DR has been the meta for like 6 months now. It's time for a change.

The GP requirement is dumb! I don't want to sink that many resources into these characters!

OK. Don't. You won't get General Skywalker, though.

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

Replies

• XiXiS
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Well, maybe I’m one of a few there, but I don’t mind (or care a lot) about requirements. They seem to be fine to me (personally, requirements for C3PO were worse for me)
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I've been preparing for this event for weeks now, and I'm completely fine with missing the required toons. Keeping the power requirement at a reasonable 17.7k is why it's fine honestly, I was ready to throw a tantrum if it was a relic **** fest, which it's not, proving that there's still hope for this game.

I kept my 501st at g12 and just hoarded gear from that point just for this, and now I get to focus my efforts on taking the rest of my sith to g13 instead.

As for preparing for events from this point on I suppose I learned my lesson; grind all the new stuff. Oh and let's not forget the supposed Jedi reworks Mace might become awesome(cmooon)
  • Options
    I think requirements are fine assuming that the 17700 isn't too low and it really needs relic 5 on everyone. Otherwise this is very f2p friendly for veteran players who should have everyone already. If you weren't farming Shaak Ti, shame on you. Cough up $50 to finish her off in shipments. I was only upset having to put gear on Mace to get him over. Yuck! They better rework him soon!

• Options
    You forgot to add "but Mace is straight turds" This should be added on top of
    The GP requirement is dumb! I don't want to sink that many resources into these characters!
    because Mace's level of stink is at least 10x more than any of the other requirements i.e. Droideka - the second worst toon in the requirements
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    But Nihion, they’ve got great responses!

Honestly I don’t care either way, but just a heads up, it’s pretty easy to set yourself up for some killer answers.