Clone Clash on Kamino

Holy batman its the clone clash...with no clones being required. You guys even thought about the title?

Replies

• Options
    i'm guessing you get clones in tier 3
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    yohann269 wrote: »

Than why we dont get BH for the next bounty hunt event? I mean it makes simply zero sense.

I say thanks for gearing up clones and use all my resources for well...nothing
  • Options
    XKurareX wrote: »

Park them on D in GA, that's something, or even use them on O.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I mean you see the name, title and all of it is senseless and than clones are not even in the required list? Thats just pure ridiculous.

I mean who made those decisions? Thats absolutely nonsense. I would fire any of my worker doing such garbage work. Buy any premium product and you will notice how well thought many things are. But this here is just thrown on plate, nothing thought about, nothing of it makes sense except a new character to gear and more cash to put inside.

I mean for the sake of god, go change the req lineups to the actual fight. For what to do such a bad job? Does this satisfy you at CG?
  • Options
    Who do you think General Skywalker will synegise with?
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Take to the skies and battle the Separatist fleet as they attempt to distract General Skywalker from the invasion of Kamino. Once the space battle has concluded, head to Tipoca City to assist General Kenobi in his fight against General Grievous and the droid army. Then, join General Skywalker in taking on a familiar foe before finally allying yourself with the Separatists and dealing with one last obstacle to the mission: General Skywalker and his 501st clones.

There you go:
    1. Rep Fleet vs Sepp fleet
    2. GK lead shaak ti ashoka + 2 nonsense chars (clones lol?)
    3. Sepp fleet vs Rep fleet
    4. Assaj lead droids lol :D vs GS Rex Fives Echo Ashoka

No need for any clones in the clone clash! Please tell me Carrie still made this "grand" design decision @gamemaster
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like you fight clones and gen ani in the final tier with asaaj and droids, at least according to the video, so perhaps they were referring to the enemies you face rather than the units you use. A lot of events are named after the enemies you face.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    You better plan on using the Clones ships in phase 1. They are your best tanks
  • Options
    You better plan on using the Clones ships in phase 1. They are your best tanks

Plo Koon got a krit immun taunt buff apparently and is super fast (195). Whoever played Mace knows at start he is really really really slow. This could be an issue.

The only start tank is Fives. Rex is also very tanky, but no comparison to fives. I see an issue without the Nego buff to hold Ani alive right at the start to get Geno'd away.

I am thinking about Ani / Rex / Fives or Ani / Plo / Fives and than RI the Arc...should work all are very solid. I dont have the Jedi consular at g11+ but i hope I wont need him. Even the ship looks more solid than Ashoka to me...i prefer survivability. Once Rex got 5 rep ships on the table its anyways endgame.
  • Options
    Did you see that other person's post called "Waiting for the other shoe to drop"?

A few things... Like you said, where are the Clones right?

Why no kit reveal yet? I think it's intentional. Not, they aren't ready to release it. How many Zetas is going to be a really good indicator as to how much power they intend him to have and that squad all together. And if it's only 2, then yeah - I'd say there's something else coming.Even if not.

I would wager a bet that, once you get General Anakin Skywalker... that there's another event soon after that will require him and some 501st Clones to get another character. If I was a betting man, that's where I'd place my wager.
  • Options
    They mis spelled the title of the event it should read

CLONE CASH ON KAMINO

there will be a hotfix soon I bet
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    We are facing Anakin and clones in Tier 4 of the event if the trailer is any indication
  • Options

Than why we dont get BH for the next bounty hunt event? I mean it makes simply zero sense.

Or because anakin will synergize with them.

But hey let's not use logic here!
  • Options
    I might be wrong, but - what I think he's saying is, that why aren't we using ours? They've been pushing them non stop. Perhaps mainly so we get ready for Light side geo? Sounds reasonable right? But then to only to have them either be an opponent, or lent temporarily when they make up so much of the Clone Wars. Just for the new Geo? This doesn't send your spidy senses tingling? It does me and my speculative brain. But, yeah I guess it's just me. Nvm :) Carry on. Farm who ya like.
  • Options
    Game crashed on p4 and wouldn’t restart. Missed even after purchasing packs. Customer service said “here’s 2000 crystals. Sorry for the inconvenience& hope this makes up for it” ... yeah right. Thank u so much EA & CG. Any devs that can actually help?